• ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Pretty weak.

The whole finale episodes are weak. Last night was another filler with nothing. The plot logic is beyond full retard.

I still cannot figure out why Walt is on the run. There is still no evidence and they only two people who knew are dead.

The Nazis steal $60M from a drug kingpin and let him live.

Why is Saul on the run?

Months have now passed and the Nazis can cook at 96%. Pinkman should have been dead for months now.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    The whole finale episodes are weak. Last night was another filler with nothing. The plot logic is beyond full retard.

I still cannot figure out why Walt is on the run. There is still no evidence and they only two people who knew are dead.

The Nazis steal $60M from a drug kingpin and let him live.

Why is Saul on the run?

Months have now passed and the Nazis can cook at 96%. Pinkman should have been dead for months now.
    Huh? Walt admitted he was guilty with cops listening. As far as I could tell from the beginning of the episode. Months had not passed only days. When Saul was with the vaccum guy his nose was still broken from Jesse.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Huh? Walt admitted he was guilty with cops listening.

That was after he went on the run, which he never needed to do.

Months had not passed only days.

Who grows a full head of hair and a beard in days? He is reading months of newspapers, not a few days worth. Driving from ABQ to NE is 5-6 days easy round trip. The guy has done it at least twice stating it would be 30 days or more between runs. Walt has been in the cabin for months.

Last edited:

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Huh? Walt admitted he was guilty with cops listening. As far as I could tell from the beginning of the episode. Months had not passed only days. When Saul was with the vaccum guy his nose was still broken from Jesse.

The disappear-er comes back to the cabin after a month and brings Walt some news papers and chemo. At least one month has passed.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Oh only caught the first couple minutes of last nights episode. I could of swore he was still bald in the cabin on the security camera. It appeared to be a weak episode so I changed to sports center.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Oh only caught the first couple minutes of last nights episode. I could of swore he was still bald in the cabin on the security camera. It appeared to be a weak episode so I changed to sports center.

The security camera footage was while still in ABQ.. He had not yet gone to NH.

I agree though, the plot seems to have nose dived from what I would have expected.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    For the fans of the show, you can buy stuff used in it's filming.

Here is the auction for Skyler White's Jeep.
    Skyler White's 'Breaking Bad' Jeep - Current price: $7125

116_2.jpg

Here is the complete listings............

Everything from Tuco's acrylic encased grill to the teddy bears to Los Pollos Hermanos name badges, even glassware if you want to start your own lab.

Breaking Bad Screenbid

Top Bottom