• Status
    Not open for further replies.

veronica

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'll be ok guys, I'm more than content just to peruse the site. I understand why now, its unfair but I understand. I'm sure the admins of this place can find out if I'm this person that has you guys on edge or not. I can wait until things are clear that I'm not here to cause any trouble or problems. Its now very unerving for me to post anything now without feeling like I'm being looked at with suspicion and doubts. It takes any enjoyment out of participating in any discussions or trying to get to know people I wanted to feel a part of. I didn't sign up willingly on this site knowing that it was going to be like this. But I do understand, but I hope y'all understand what I'm getting on my end of it, I don't feel welcomed here at all. :(
    Military Camp

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    But if you read her last posts, she really does sound like him when he got caught trollin. All defensive n shit.
    Pretty much the way I see it.

If you go to the intro started at 2a this morning, she claims to have "been around guns all my life" and had an M4 for 6 years. Seems fishy now that she's 21 and carrying in the car, she's looking for the legal way to do so. Seems those things would have been ironed out before 21 is all I'm saying.

My opinion, I'm entitled. If I'm wrong then so be it. And if I'm wrong, I will apologize.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Hey Veronica-I'm over in cove next door. I know what Academy you went to. Pretty good guys over there, and I've heard them talk about this site from time to time as well. Just outta curiousity, what are you packing? I don't think I caught that. I was too busy laughing at everyone being over-paranoid.

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    I'll be ok guys, I'm more than content just to peruse the site. I understand why now, its unfair but I understand. I'm sure the admins of this place can find out if I'm this person that has you guys on edge or not. I can wait until things are clear that I'm not here to cause any trouble or problems. Its now very unerving for me to post anything now without feeling like I'm being looked at with suspicion and doubts. It takes any enjoyment out of participating in any discussions or trying to get to know people I wanted to feel a part of. I didn't sign up willingly on this site knowing that it was going to be like this. But I do understand, but I hope y'all understand what I'm getting on my end of it, I don't feel welcomed here at all. :(

Don't worry, you will get use to it, trust me from what I've seen the ribbing never ends. It's all funny and generally in a good nature. Even this post has been mostly in fun, although it was at your expense and may not be funny to you. It can be a thick skinned enviroment.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    You can make anyone look however you want if you're determined enough guys. I've been on the recieving end of that way too many times.

#1gunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Dallas
    I am pretty confident she is whom she states she is. Confident does not mean 100% though. Hang in there veronica. Or shall I say harmonica. LOL Yes, im a silly man.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    LOL. If she is real call someone on here, and prove it. I think it's Dr. Marc. Her responses mirror his when getting called out. Well I'll just leave bs, and the defensive stuff. You may be convinced, but I am really starting to doubt she is who she says she is.

veronica

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Central Texas
    LOL. If she is real call someone on here, and prove it. I think it's Dr. Marc. Her responses mirror his when getting called out. Well I'll just leave bs, and the defensive stuff. You may be convinced, but I am really starting to doubt she is who she says she is.

I'll just say this, to you and the few other idiots that think they run this site that aren't admins or moderators. I don't have to prove a thing to any of you PERIOD! Can you idiots understand that? If you think I'm this guy, you report me to the moderators or admins of this site. I am sure they will know how to find out and I will talk with them only. I have done nothing to any of you to be treated like this, and playing vigilante like you are doing just makes you look stupid and asinine. I want so bad to cuss you out and say some pretty horrible things to you right now, but I'm taking the high road and biting my tongue. I can assure you when this is all over, your apologies to me will be just words without any meaning. So far you idiots act like stupid junior high school kids, and I wonder if you even have the right mind to even be around a gun. You need to grow up and be men and quit acting like little boys on a playground. I try hard to be nice and I know I don't deserve any of this. I see who the idiots are here, and I'm not going to forget.

Veronica

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I'll just say this, to you and the few other idiots that think they run this site that aren't admins or moderators. I don't have to prove a thing to any of you PERIOD! Can you idiots understand that? If you think I'm this guy, you report me to the moderators or admins of this site. I am sure they will know how to find out and I will talk with them only. I have done nothing to any of you to be treated like this, and playing vigilante like you are doing just makes you look stupid and asinine. I want so bad to cuss you out and say some pretty horrible things to you right now, but I'm taking the high road and biting my tongue. I can assure you when this is all over, your apologies to me will be just words without any meaning. So far you idiots act like stupid junior high school kids, and I wonder if you even have the right mind to even be around a gun. You need to grow up and be men and quit acting like little boys on a playground. I try hard to be nice and I know I don't deserve any of this. I see who the idiots are here, and I'm not going to forget.

Veronica
    internet_serious_business.jpg

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy

Veronica

Complete sentences and no spelling errors... I doubt it's who ya'll think it is.

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    so we wear our tinfoil hats with pride. whats wrong with that, it's not like the government is attempting to covertly plant armored divisions on the boarder....oh wait.. they are...

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Guys, chill out and take it easy. I understand with the recent issues from Bagged02 that everyone is thinking every new person is that dude. Stop and think for a second that you might be alienating real people. That's not the type of atmosphere we want to promote. Veronica, sorry for some of the people getting on your case. That isn't what this place is about.

bertizzie89

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    san antonio, texas
    lol she wrote period in red..........

Veronica

Radarscratch

I void warranties.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Westminster
    Guys, chill out and take it easy. I understand with the recent issues from Bagged02 that everyone is thinking every new person is that dude. Stop and think for a second that you might be alienating real people. That's not the type of atmosphere we want to promote. Veronica, sorry for some of the people getting on your case. That isn't what this place is about.

+1

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom