• Status
    Not open for further replies.

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    this may be the half gallon of scotch i've had already but... I may not be the authority here nor am I the person with the ban hammer. I do however feel that this person has impeccable typing ability and actually thinks her (/his) posts out. not for nothing but I smell alcohol so I'll go back into my bottle now

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Guys, chill out and take it easy. I understand with the recent issues from Bagged02 that everyone is thinking every new person is that dude. Stop and think for a second that you might be alienating real people. That's not the type of atmosphere we want to promote. Veronica, sorry for some of the people getting on your case. That isn't what this place is about.
    This^^^.

Thank you sir.

rollingtrouble

rolls faster downhill
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    killeen,texas
    You know, I've been a member here for a few years, never really cared to be a post whore or anything. I generally sit back and lurk reading posts and articles here. But I just wanted to say that some of you younger guys are a real piece of work.

RIG78

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    League City (Houston Area)
    Well... Being this is my 2nd post on this board... Allow me the opportunity to say "I am NOT Bagged02"!!! That said, Veronica, shake it off. I wouldn't take it personal. I've lurked on this site for the past few months, and found answers to what I needed so far. Despite skepticism, there's seemingly good info here.

Best of luck!

Sent from RIG78's iPhone using Tapatalk

#1gunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Dallas
    Have to agree, if I was a newbie and a newbie woman looking here for information I'd probably tell my friends not to bother. Real or not the question was pertinant to lots of folks.

Exactly why I send her a msg regarding this. We need to keep members here. New people make the site go round. Lifers will at one point have to leave , lol we all have to go sometime. Hope I put that correctly. If not refer to my sig at the bottom.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    To further illustrate why TGT is such a great place, despite some of the antics that occasionally go on, how about these apples. I can't exactly throw this offer around all the time, as some of you guys would make me go broke by causing trouble for the fun of it. ;) Veronica, I'll send you a PM. As a sorry for the initial welcome you received, and a thank you for putting up with it, you are welcome to a free spot in a Dillo Dynamics Defensive Handgun class ($195). :-) I hope that will encourage you to stick around and participate. Contact me with any questions or for more details.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    To further illustrate why TGT is such a great place, despite some of the antics that occasionally go on, how about these apples. I can't exactly throw this offer around all the time, as some of you guys would make me go broke by causing trouble for the fun of it. ;) Veronica, I'll send you a PM. As a sorry for the initial welcome you received, and a thank you for putting up with it, you are welcome to a free spot in a Dillo Dynamics Defensive Handgun class ($195). :-) I hope that will encourage you to stick around and participate. Contact me with any questions or for more details.

That is an awesome offer, you are a true gentleman.
    Hope she takes you up on it.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Crying shame we can't make a woman feel welcome. Hope we didn't loose this new member.

This +1. If you smell a troll, tell a moderator or admin. I'm getting sick of seeing this over and over. It's not any member's job to publicly call anyone a troll. We are quickly getting to the point of needing to hand out temp bans for people who do this(repeatedly).

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I hope a lesson in civility has been learned. We were all new here at some time. Leave folks be until they warrant such behaviour.
    Thanks

on the phone

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    This is home for a lot of us(me) i spend a whole lotta time here we laugh joke cry and pray here
    Just me but if it is this pric&@@@k then punk him out,
    But if its not we as a whole me you and all of us owe her a big i mean big texas sorry,
    And if we cant do that then i am for one ashamed to be here!!!

Cause this isnt what we are about, we have enough probs with outside people already dont ya think?
    We claim to be a welcome center for gun lovers but then one joins and before we get the facts we run them off! Remember we were all new at one time!
    The only way to be a old head is to learn to be a old head!!!
    Not all people are as thick skinned as we are. Yes are wary to scum comming here and busting our chops but me this was and is foul if we are what we say we are
    Then a welcome is due untill guilt is found. We say innocent until proven i say again proven guilty applies!!!!!!!

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    Crying shame we can't make a woman feel welcome. Hope we didn't loose this new member.

I agree......but some of language that goes on in this forum would probably turn most women away.

I am a long way from being good on this but it seems some of the younger folks? have no problem with it and think that everyone is okay with it. I quit reading a lot of posts just because you can't tell what's being said with all the cussing in it.

If we really want to attract the females to this forum, it could use some cleaning up.

I can cuss with the best of them...but I was brought up that it wasn't okay in mixed company.

Just saying.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas

Don't let my wife hear about one blind date costing you $200! I will never hear the end of it.

J/k. Very classy offer. I did notice that you waited until she said her age, height, and weight though.

Damn. I just can't stop.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Guy's I am sorry if yall think I ran off some young girl into guns. I honestly do not believe that is what happened. I am almost certain "Veronica" is Marc Miller. Her comments were identical to his when called out. The whole "admin mods" stuff is exactly what he said when he was busted. I am far from convinced it is a real new member who is sexually aggressive on a site dominated by men. I am sorry, if ya'll think i ran off some good looking 21 year old girl. I seriously doubt that is the case. BUT I will refrain from saying anything from here on out. I am sorry guys. Hope I didn't mess up your wishful thinking fantasies. I am not the only one who is pretty sure it was marc miller, because i got multiple pms from people who feel the same. ANYWAY I WANNA STRESS I WILL NOT SAY SHIT ANYMORE WHEN IT COMES TO TROLLS. I was having a little fun. Sorry, but I am about 99% she is not who she says she is. Wanna ban me, go ahead. And when You find out it's Marc Miller please reinstate my account.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'll just say this, to you and the few other idiots that think they run this site that aren't admins or moderators. I don't have to prove a thing to any of you PERIOD! Can you idiots understand that? If you think I'm this guy, you report me to the moderators or admins of this site. I am sure they will know how to find out and I will talk with them only. I have done nothing to any of you to be treated like this, and playing vigilante like you are doing just makes you look stupid and asinine. I want so bad to cuss you out and say some pretty horrible things to you right now, but I'm taking the high road and biting my tongue. I can assure you when this is all over, your apologies to me will be just words without any meaning. So far you idiots act like stupid junior high school kids, and I wonder if you even have the right mind to even be around a gun. You need to grow up and be men and quit acting like little boys on a playground. I try hard to be nice and I know I don't deserve any of this. I see who the idiots are here, and I'm not going to forget.

Veronica

GET IT Veronica! YEA!

zfields

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    San Marcos, TX

Hell, If I throw on a skirt can I get the same deal?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom