• Status
    Not open for further replies.

veronica

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Central Texas
    I will be ok guys, I was just totally caught off guard by all of this to be honest. And Travis (Sig Fiend) it's a fine gesture to offer me the class for "my trouble" but as I said in my pm to you I could never accept something like that for free. I do have money for that and I will schedule a class once I take care of what I told you I had to do for my family :)
    I grew up with 4 brothers, all of them older than me so I've heard all the cussing before. That doesn't bother me at all, and believe me I could cuss with the best of you. Its kinda tacky hearing a woman cuss, so I try not to. Theres some "guy" lingo that I may be nieve about sometimes, and I try to take things in stride and not be shocked or upset.
    When I got "the business" from some of the guys, it felt horrible. I was so mad and upset, and to be honest I cried. I bet none of them did, they really seemed to be enjoying themselves making a sport of me. I looked around the site, and didn't see any new guys being treated like that.
    I was thinking about the few that were really into doing it, and realized I had seen this type of behavior before. I knew guys that acted the same way in high school toward girls. Once they "came out" and were comfortable with being gay, they are now the nicest gay guys. One of them was even married to a girl I know for awhile, they had kids before he came out. You would've never have suspected he was gay, but yep, a total "flamer". She was a virgin when they got married, and after all that happened she found a real man that had a normal size penis! She thought all penises were small shrunken wee wees!
    So you mean guys, you know who you are, get comfortable with your gayness, be the true butt pirates you are! ( Aye Maties! ) Or be the flamer with the small wee wee you have ( Flame on! ) Come on out, but be nice.
    Or be real men, be nice to women and don't be mean to them. I really appreciate the real men here that welcomed me and tried to apologize for the idiots that don't know how to act. I felt your embarassment and shame these few idiots gave you, and I have great respect for you guys. Its only because of you real men, I feel comfortable enough to remain a member. Thank you!

Veronica
    Guns International

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Looking forward to bs'n with you on here along with everyone else, Veronica. Glad you didn't let them run you off. That would have just let them win.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Theres some "guy" lingo that I may be nieve about sometimes, and I try to take things in stride and not be shocked or upset.
    When I got "the business" from some of the guys, it felt horrible. I was so mad and upset, and to be honest I cried.

Veronica

Man Cave #3326 - one of their first 5 posts since joining
    Well I'm new here and I've never been into a "man cave" before! I just wanted to see what you guys were up to, and y'all been bad! Very very bad! This is my "shocked" face and I think several of you need some serious attention! :)

View attachment 14916
    View attachment 14916

well, actually I like to get a good spanking! And I have never had to say the safe word yet ;)

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Dude. You gotta understand how girls think, man. She comes on this forum, and is looking to basically fit in. When she was saying that in the man cave-she's going along with the guys, having fun. Then she comes in here, and you guys start ripping her a new one, she has no clue why because she hasn't done anything wrong-of course it upset her. I've delt with a few girls right in her age range and this is extremely common. Girls aren't like guys, man. Especially not younger ones.

As far as your whole angle about her being around guns all her life but doesn't know how to put back tgether that pistol-she says it right there in her introduction that she is a little new to pistols and is still learning them. If I remember right, it was in that first post. Chill out man.

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    this aint the scotch talking

"
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by stx kid
    I'm sure you've had pm's left and right, but I'd like to express how sorry I am about this inquisition. were very strict about trolls on this site and would like to keep it warm and welcoming.

Now not to be a creeper but I've got a sure fire way to get you cleared. simply call my personal cell phone and I'll tell the gang that your actualy a lady and not a Dr.LVN.EMT-P.master mechanic :D

again, I dont mean to be a creep... but I'm itching to clear this crap up and clear your name

I'll tell you what, I don't really care to go through all this and I'm pretty much done with it. You can tell the "gang" whatever you want, I'll just stay over at the Firearm & Gun forum that I joined, theres just waaaay too much drama here. I had less drama in high school with all the girls there thinking I was trying to **** their guys. Y'all need to grow up.

[h=2]Re: Howdy from Laredo[/h]
    fair enough.

walk with God"

I'm not trying to stir any more crap, but I just wanted to get this out there as I feel it is right.

Veronica... if I have offended you, may I be humbled. I'm sorry that what I've done is unacceptable to you. I come to you as I am and ask you not be overly objective to my methods as I seek a sense of harmony and tranquility with you as you find your niche here on TGT.

take my words as you see them. I only hope you see that I am trying to be a man of the word, and own up to my own fallacies.

also if it makes you feel any better you can come down (or up depending on which ranch I'm at) and harvest a game or varmint critter of your choosing. I'm not trying to trump <SF> I'm trying to make peace ( and also get rid of the damn coyotes on the property)

Michael

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    But if you read her last posts, she really does sound like him when he got caught trollin. All defensive n shit.

You guys were a bunch of jackasses to her. I'd be defensive too.

She asked a legitimate question and y'all go
    Off on her like you own the place. If there wasn't a woman present I'd call y'all the "C" word.

You boys were out of line. How bout you leave the moderating to the mods from now on.

Jeez.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub

Off on her like you own the place. If there wasn't a woman present I'd call y'all the "C" word.

You boys were out of line. How bout you leave the moderating to the mods from now on.

Jeez.

wait, are you doing a little of your own moderating there? ;)

i kid i kid!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Folks....mebbe I'm bein' fooled - but I've got to say that yeah, I think Veronica is "real" - and if she isn't, let's give her (and others) the benefit of the doubt now and in the future, or we can run folks off that could otherwise be valued members here. I've been known ta hammer on folks I was pretty sure were trolls in the past - and have found (much to my chagrin) there were times when I was *dead wrong*.

Lemme tell ya from personal experience - crow tastes like marinated dog shit - at least, if you're a halfway reasonable person with a conscience. Now, if someone wants to get all diarhea-mouthed and make the kind of stupid comments (aka Marc, etc), that's cool - give 'em what they've got comin'. But IMO, give someone enough slack an' they'll hang themselves, which is exactly what happens to the Marc's we've seen come an' go.

Just my thoughts...

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX

Jeez.

Pot meet kettle.

"jeez", indeed.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Folks....mebbe I'm bein' fooled - but I've got to say that yeah, I think Veronica is "real" - and if she isn't, let's give her (and others) the benefit of the doubt now and in the future, or we can run folks off that could otherwise be valued members here. I've been known ta hammer on folks I was pretty sure were trolls in the past - and have found (much to my chagrin) there were times when I was *dead wrong*.

Lemme tell ya from personal experience - crow tastes like marinated dog shit - at least, if you're a halfway reasonable person with a conscience. Now, if someone wants to get all diarhea-mouthed and make the kind of stupid comments (aka Marc, etc), that's cool - give 'em what they've got comin'. But IMO, give someone enough slack an' they'll hang themselves, which is exactly what happens to the Marc's we've seen come an' go.

Just my thoughts...

Wisdom. +1

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I will be ok guys, I was just totally caught off guard by all of this to be honest. And Travis (Sig Fiend) it's a fine gesture to offer me the class for "my trouble" but as I said in my pm to you I could never accept something like that for free. I do have money for that and I will schedule a class once I take care of what I told you I had to do for my family :)
    I grew up with 4 brothers, all of them older than me so I've heard all the cussing before. That doesn't bother me at all, and believe me I could cuss with the best of you. Its kinda tacky hearing a woman cuss, so I try not to. Theres some "guy" lingo that I may be nieve about sometimes, and I try to take things in stride and not be shocked or upset.
    When I got "the business" from some of the guys, it felt horrible. I was so mad and upset, and to be honest I cried. I bet none of them did, they really seemed to be enjoying themselves making a sport of me. I looked around the site, and didn't see any new guys being treated like that.
    I was thinking about the few that were really into doing it, and realized I had seen this type of behavior before. I knew guys that acted the same way in high school toward girls. Once they "came out" and were comfortable with being gay, they are now the nicest gay guys. One of them was even married to a girl I know for awhile, they had kids before he came out. You would've never have suspected he was gay, but yep, a total "flamer". She was a virgin when they got married, and after all that happened she found a real man that had a normal size penis! She thought all penises were small shrunken wee wees!
    So you mean guys, you know who you are, get comfortable with your gayness, be the true butt pirates you are! ( Aye Maties! ) Or be the flamer with the small wee wee you have ( Flame on! ) Come on out, but be nice.

Or be real men, be nice to women and don't be mean to them. I really appreciate the real men here that welcomed me and tried to apologize for the idiots that don't know how to act. I felt your embarassment and shame these few idiots gave you, and I have great respect for you guys. Its only because of you real men, I feel comfortable enough to remain a member. Thank you!

Veronica

Well done!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom