13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Whos going?
    What you looking for?
    What you selling?
    What did you find?

$8 to get in? How much is parking?

Ill probably just pick up some odds and ends like usually and just look at guns.

*I cant be gone half the day for IDPA this day but ill be at the show rocking the TGT...T...shirt.
    Capitol Armory ad

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Quit going to gun shows a long time ago.

I have only been "into guns" for about 3 years so shows are still interesting to me. I understand why a person wouldnt go but this is just down the road from me.

I know there are very few great deals there but it does help me check out different guns and make more informed decisions.

This show and the one Premier puts on in SA are pretty good shows.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Been looking forward to this one for a while, especially now that Saxet is gone. I would be particularly happy if I ran across a Kidd receiver or a used glock 20, but if not I'll enjoy handling guns for a couple of hours.

I believe parking is $5. I thought I read that Premier was now picking up the parking at the San Antonio show, but I haven't heard of this at Cedar Park. They usually have a secret word posted on their Facebook page that gets you $1 off admission.

Yes, $12 is a bit on the high side but this has proven to be a very good show.

And before shortround chimes in, no, there will be no deals on ammo at the show. Go to Academy or Cabelas if you need ammo.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Wish I could, but I can't. We went to the first Austin show but have yet to make the Cedar Park one. One of these days, but I've heard good thing about it and would love to go!

RunnerRunner

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nov 15, 2013
    We will be there with a few tables; its' our first time, I hope it goes well.

If you come by and mention the secret phrase I'll give you a free gift (no purchase necessary). Find me and say:

"I like fried pickles."

Limited supply, first come, first served.

Lmccrock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Red Rock. TX

If you come by and mention the secret phrase I'll give you a free gift (no purchase necessary). Find me and say:

"I like fried pickles."

I was not planning to go, but is the free gift worth the 120 mile round trip plus entry fee? :laughing:

I may have to work some Saturday which covers 100 miles so I may drop by on the way in, even w/o the potential free gift.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis

"I like fried pickles."

Rick loves bacon!

I mean I love free pickles...I mean fried pickles!

What did I win?

Last edited:

RunnerRunner

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nov 15, 2013
    I just found out we don't have space at the show. We screwed up. But the great folks at Premier are going to squeeze us in someplace so we will be there. Major thanks to Premier!

Top Bottom