• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TRIXXTERR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Bertram,Tx Burnet,Tx
    I just found out we don't have space at the show. We screwed up. But the great folks at Premier are going to squeeze us in someplace so we will be there. Major thanks to Premier!

My blood pressure went up really quickly when i read the first sentence. Then i read the rest, I was about to panic on getting my lowers, major thanks to the people at Premier!!!.

Whew, that was close.... Lol.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Won't be able to make it, helping a friend move to Arkansas! Kind of a bummer since the cedar park center is about 2 minutes from my house but i'm off to explore new places!

aye BC, keep an eye out for AR pistol buffer tubes, just curious if they're available/what they're costin' at shows!

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Won't be able to make it, helping a friend move to Arkansas! Kind of a bummer since the cedar park center is about 2 minutes from my house but i'm off to explore new places!

aye BC, keep an eye out for AR pistol buffer tubes, just curious if they're available/what they're costin' at shows!

If you want me to pick one up for you let me know.

RunnerRunner

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nov 15, 2013

Typically about $60 at shows in the dfw area for generic. Spikes are higher.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    I'll be there Saturday morning.

I just remembered that they only allow you to bring your carry weapon if it's unloaded, checked by the cops at the door, then ziptied safe. It sucks... you would think they'd trust CHL holders especially at a gun show.

Top Bottom