• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    I like free Texas lowers... wait... you mean that's not what I get? Dang it... Guess I'll have to pay for it then.

Playing "CALL OF DUTY IX: DOUGHNUT WARRIOR" does not make you a "cop". -wakal

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ducknot...
    etusy4eb.jpg
    runner runner had this

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I almost bought a RR lower but then I saw all dem tiny pins and parts. SIG 556 FTW!

Good see in RR again. Their lowers look like they are a great value. Cheapest ones I saw at the show but still good quality.

Thanks for the prize.

Last edited:

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    I almost bought a RR lower but then I saw all dem tiny pins and parts. SIG 556 FTW!

Good see in RR again. This lowers look like they are a great value. Cheapest ones I saw at the show but still good quality.

Thanks for the prize.

Shoot man, you can build it over here in my garage. I've got the tools, extra parts, decent bench, etc..........

larlev

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014

Good see in RR again. Their lowers look like they are a great value. Cheapest ones I saw at the show but still good quality.

Thanks for the prize.

Heck man, it will take you 30mins to build the lower. It's so much easier than it looks

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    meh I did not see a S&W combat 69 thats the pistol I was looking for :) or a kel tec plr 16. There were a few plr 22s

TRIXXTERR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Bertram,Tx Burnet,Tx
    From what I over heard there was a older lady there selling powder. Sold all her pistol powder in the first 30 mins.. Saw A LOT of overpriced 22 lr. Very few decently priced. need to save more $$ for the next time. So I can get more stuff. Lol.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Enough about me. :) What did I see today? Any kind of pistol you wanted. Plenty of ARs. Hardly any AKs. Did see an M1A SOCOM. 22LR was 2-3x retail.

Wife picked up a purple SIG P239 she's been lusting over for months now. Walked in to get myself something... walked out with something for the missus. :/

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    I saw on table that had powder ... Unique was ~$22/lb. That, at least, was a normal price. It'll cost me about that much at Cabela's IF I can find it.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Just got back. It was a good show but didn't seem as good as some in the past.

AR's out the wazoo, but hardly any AK's. I was really hoping to run across a used Glock 20 but I didn't see a single used Glock of any caliber today. Spreadfire had new ones (Gen 3's) for a decent price but I'm going to hold out a bit longer to see if I can pick up something a little cheaper.

So, since I didn't find the Glock I wanted, I had a wad of cash burning a hole in my wallet. I thought long and hard about a Winchester 70 in 243 but it had a synthetic stock and I've had a craving for a wooden stock rifle lately. It was a private seller asking $450, so it was probably negotiable. Same seller had a very nice drop dead gorgeous wood stock Kimber in 270W (I think, I might have the calibers reversed). He wanted $875 for it. Almost - almost - bit the bullet and made him an offer but at the end of the day I decided to come home with my cash intact. Well, most of it anyway - I picked up some ammo from Parabellum and a steel target plate from a guy selling body armor on my way out. Can't come home empty handed, right?

Speaking of ammo, will .22LR ever come back to earth? That stuff hasn't budged since Sandy Hook. Who is paying $60-$80 a box for this stuff?

Last edited:

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You see that Arsenal SLR 101 (?) It was an older one with the thumbhole stock. Used for $900. Aside from that I saw a Yugo underfolder for $650 or so. More Wasrs than O/N Paps.

Anyways I liked that Arsenal.

Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    Solid show. My buddy got .40 at $16/50

Plenty of pistols at fair prices. Tons of ARs. Mags at fair to mid prices. I'm glad I went.

Top Bottom