• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    You see that Arsenal SLR 101 (?) It was an older one with the thumbhole stock. Used for $900. Aside from that I saw a Yugo underfolder for $650 or so. More Wasrs than O/N Paps.

Anyways I liked that Arsenal.

No, I was only half-arsed looking for AK's. I thought if I could find a sporting Saiga at a decent price I might try a conversion, but I didn't see any except for one shotgun.

How were the crowds in the morning? I was there from about 2 - 4:30 and it wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be.
    Target Sports

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I think I was there around 1230/1. It was busy but not packed. I heard that the Bell county show is surprisingly good. I might have to make a day out of going there and...Hicksville!

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I made it out Saturday. Overall, I thought it was a decent show.
    Ar's all over the place and starting at $600 complete, for off-brand rifles.
    Aks are still out of my ballpark, with few to choose from there and prices at about double what I want to pay(600+for wasr's).
    Russian 7.62 is dirt cheap again. With several vendors at 25 cents/rd and most at or under 30.
    22 ammo is still way overpriced but at least available.
    And, as usual, Jerky and plastic guns in abundance.

larlev

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    Thanks runner runner for TX. flag lower, great looking lower.
    Texas AR....very nice stuff. The tac-con trigger is pretty sweet.

Was looking for 10/22 for kids, plenty there....just no great deals.

Jerky, almonds, and 11 yo making paracord bracelets took some of my cash. 11yo did a great job. I applaud him and his dad.

Oh, and bought the wife a purse.....never do that alone guys. :)

Last edited:

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    And before shortround chimes in, no, there will be no deals on ammo at the show. Go to Academy or Cabelas if you need ammo.
    HEY !! speak for yourself. I know at least two people who got a sweet deal on new rem subsonic 300 blackout ammo. Yall got to lurn who to ask bout powder.... sheesh. Ruth will be peeved if i show her that "older lady" comment so that will be my lil secret.

I pointed one customer over to Runner Runner's teeny tiny table on my left when he asked me where the tx lowers were.

My TGT shirt was MIA, so I was in super secret stealth mode. I did meet another TGT member, name TundraWookie :)

Last edited:

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Speaking of ammo, will .22LR ever come back to earth? That stuff hasn't budged since Sandy Hook. Who is paying $60-$80 a box for this stuff?

Not in the near future. Too many idiots still buying at these outrageous prices apparently. Saw some dim bulb selling Fed Champion bulk packs for $95. Thankfully he was still fully stocked. My biggest wish is that these guys are buying the packs up at a good premium and will end up choking on them

Top Bottom