• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    How do you know he wrote that manifesto? Because the news told you so?

GIVE IT A REST, willya?!?? This isn't some liberal round table, or a high school cafeteria. It's been well established that this fruitcake MURDERED folks because he was butt-hurt for being found unfit to be a cop, even in LA. THAT should speak volumes in and of itself. *IF* he had truly been innocent, he WOULD have availed himself of the various other agencies that he could have turned to - and he would have known who they were.

I had a very dear friend murdered a number of years back. Part of the ring that was responsible WAS local LEO's and judiciary. It took far longer than I liked, but even *I* was ultimately able to get the Feds involved and ultimately see the SOB's incarcerated and/or disgraced. I didn't go out taking things into my own hands, and this man was like a brother to me - so when I see the kind of shit you keep harping on, it flat-out pisses me off and makes me question your own level of maturity.

So either come up with SOLID EVIDENCE, or stop the juvenile crap, willya????
    Military Camp

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Wow, easy there paw paw. I'm just kidding. I'm not following the Dorner fiasco in the least, and have no idea what's going on. I'm just replying to what I'm seeing in this thread. It's working!

:p

GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    If Dorner was a good cop he wouldn't go out and randomly kill people....just sayin'

Yep. This dude is no hero. He's a sick mother f'er that was hell bent on killing anyone the thought did him wrong, their families and anyone who got in the way. That isn't a good cop.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I hope the facts take a while to come out. Y'all entertain the hell out of me.

What if Dorner had zombie virus antibodies and the LAPD had used him to build a vaccine and now they're offing him so they can control the supply when the outbreak occurs...lol

Last edited:

Doc Roe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    I hope the facts take a while to come out. Y'all entertain the hell out of me.

What if Dorner had zombie virus antibodies and the LAPD had used him to build a vaccine and now they're offing him so they can control the supply when the outbreak occurs...lol

If that were the case, then it'd make more sense for them to take him alive, I think. It's a shitload easier to run tests on/with material taken directly from fresh, living samples than it is on ones that've been freeze-dried or even cryo'd.

Also, am I the only one here who still thinks that Dorner's claim that he was fired for being a whistle-blower is legitimate, and that the LAPD seriously fucked the whole affair?

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I just heard back from that firefighter I know and he pretty much agreed-if there's still clothes on the body, then yea they can usually get a wallet. But if he's to the point that he's charred...then that usually means the clothes are gone and the wallet doesn't really stand a chance.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Did anyone else see that? We can all shine bright like a diamond. Shine bright like a diamond.

Shine bright like a Diamond@@@@@@@@

but at the end of the day we still have to get the bread and milk.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Did anyone else see that? We can all shine bright like a diamond. Shine bright like a diamond.

Shine bright like a Diamond@@@@@@@@

but at the end of the day we still have to get the bread and milk.

That is one of the worst songs ever.

Good post though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    If that were the case, then it'd make more sense for them to take him alive, I think. It's a shitload easier to run tests on/with material taken directly from fresh, living samples than it is on ones that've been freeze-dried or even cryo'd.

Also, am I the only one here who still thinks that Dorner's claim that he was fired for being a whistle-blower is legitimate, and that the LAPD seriously fucked the whole affair?
    1. Its kind of hard to take a guy alive who is determined to die by shooting at any cop who comes near him. He was the one who decided how this would end, not the police.
    2. LAPD probably does have some issues to resolve. What does that have to do with a nut going on a murder rampage? Does LAPD's issues somehow absolve Dorner?
    3. The Justice Department has had eyballs on LAPD for decades. They would love to have a legitimate witness in their corner. Wonder why he didn't take that route?

This midset of "Well maybe he was telling the truth" absolutely boggles the mind. Honestly, once you start murdering people in the streets, your message seems to lose credibility and any empathy sane people may have had for you evaporates.

Top Bottom