• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeStrange

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Austin
    So I saw on here last week or so somebody posted a teen had hit a senior citizen bus driver in the face. Well now another video has surfaced of a bus driver being taunted by some woman and then she decides to put her hands on him and well watch the video for yourself...

ARJ Defense ad

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I saw this video earlier today. I mean, he probably shouldn't have hit her - but I don't particularly care.

Nice hit, really.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Honestly, she put her hands on him and backed up, maybe he could have held back, but that hit was amazing. Now someone edit it to where he's Ryu from streetfighter....lol....I like how he grabbed her crap and threw it off too, lol. She wanted to act hood, he gave the response she would have expected, lol.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Honestly, she put her hands on him and backed up, maybe he could have held back, but that hit was amazing. Now someone edit it to where he's Ryu from streetfighter....lol....I like how he grabbed her crap and threw it off too, lol. She wanted to act hood, he gave the response she would have expected, lol.

I'm patiently waiting for that .gif. I'm glad someone else had that in mind.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Cleveland Bus Driver, Artis Hughes, Who Punched Passenger, Shi'dea Lane, Identified (PHOTOS) | Global Grind

And after that awesome upper cut, he decides he doesn't want to press charges against her. That is one BAMF.

431648_358389034191062_2011483050_n_1.jpeg

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

Yeah, he probably could have avoided more, but damn if it's going to be easy to ignore something like that. Also, she just assaulted you and is still right there, obviously not leaving. Choice is wait and see if she does it again, or lay her ass out.

If I was on a jury, that video would be enough to get my "not guilty". Probably why I've never even been called up for jury duty...

GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    She saw him stopping the bus. She knew she was in for an asswhoopin'. Spitting on someone is assault and battery I think. Wouldn't the punch be considered self-defense? Maybe the next bus driver will just run her ass over rather than risking getting spit on.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Put your self in that position and guess what? You got knocked the f$&&k out.
    then when she got hit she wants to holler im female. Ya cant have your cake and eat it too!!
    Bet she will quit bumpin her gums to strangers now

Top Bottom