• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    He should have pulled off and called the law, but damn it...that was a brutal upper cut.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Haha, get your ass whooped by gramps and then get on TV lying about what happened. That's even more embarassing.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    This story reminds me of the "amberlamps" story a couple years ago. Kid picks a fight with an old man on a bus, old man beats his ass. They had to get an "amberlamps" and take him to the hospital.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    They were both wrong. She did put herself in the position of getting hit. Woman or not. She's smaller and weaker no doubt but if a smaller weaker man
    had done what she did nobody would see a problem with him getting beat down. The driver should have handled it differently. He's at work and he works with the public. He should have pulled the bus over as soon as he saw she wasn't backing off and asked her to get off. Then call the cops.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    That wasn't nice for him to hit her like that. He should have kicked her in the chest. Just like the sparta movie. "AAAAHHHH.....THIS IS the BUS...AAAAHHHH"

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    They were both wrong. She did put herself in the position of getting hit. Woman or not. She's smaller and weaker no doubt but if a smaller weaker man
    had done what she did nobody would see a problem with him getting beat down. The driver should have handled it differently. He's at work and he works with the public. He should have pulled the bus over as soon as he saw she wasn't backing off and asked her to get off. Then call the cops.

I don't think that's as effective as removing her from the bus himself.

Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    This story reminds me of the "amberlamps" story a couple years ago. Kid picks a fight with an old man on a bus, old man beats his ass. They had to get an "amberlamps" and take him to the hospital.

Say cuz you LEAKIN' lol that video was great.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I saw another video of that old man getting tazered at a baseball game. He took it like a champ. They had to get two on him to bring him down.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Not only did he knock her the F!@# out but he threw her off the bus. This is what happens when you don't have a bus pass and act like an a-hole.

Top Bottom