• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Be he a white drver or black dosent matter if im on the jury innocent!! All this pc bull is old
    just cause he drives a bus dosent mean he has to take it.
    Momma said that he should have pulled over. Then called the cops. Yeah right! If that had been a beating going on
    what would have the cops done? Besides clean up the mess or tape him off!!
    This BS notion that we have to negotiate with evil is pure stupid!!!!
    if people want to negeotiate let them. But as for me nope. You can call me the N word, insult me, but the minute you step out there,
    like she did well im going to find out what you are made of.
    I might take a beating but you wont try that again.
    ? What if she had aids? Hep? Then what? So spare me the bleeding heart!!
    You want to be bad? Just remember. That there is always somebody out there a little tougher, stronger, and faster!!!!

kfc903

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Waco, TX
    Ha! Love it. The kid confused "I'm walking away from you so I don't hurt you" for "I'm walking away because I'm afraid of you."

Score one for the old guys! lol

Somebody call the amberlamps!

What's astonishing to me is that he's still running his mouth after he gets his ass whooped.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    What's astonishing to me is that he's still running his mouth after he gets his ass whooped.

Yep. I knew a kid like that. He picked about 20 fights with me. And I beat his ass about 20 times. But he never stopped yapping, even with his fat lips and blood gushing everywhere. I beat that kid till my fists hurt too much to punch. So i usually crammed whatever was close in his mouth to shut him up.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    No joke right. He's probably all like "where's my sandwich woman!!" and she comes running asking if he wants extra bacon on his sandwich.

Hahaha. Yea, I bet he uppercuts people who can't differentiate different uses and spelling of a single word. Hint hint...

--------------------------------------------------------\/-------------- Should be "too". I usually wouldn't point it out but its your sig. Shhhhh... I won't tell.

"I'm just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with to many guns"

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Hahaha. Yea, I bet he uppercuts people who can't differentiate different uses and spelling of a single word. Hint hint...

--------------------------------------------------------\/-------------- Should be "too". I usually wouldn't point it out but its your sig. Shhhhh... I won't tell.

"I'm just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with to many guns"

I believe it is "it's".

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I believe it is "it's".

Haha. I know but my Mac didn't correct it and it usually does. I was too lazy to swing my pinky over to the punctuation mark, so I said, "**** it". The point is, is it''''''''''''''''''''''''s <- his SIG!

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    That made me lol pretty hard. She did take that like a man though and came back for more.
    I was surprised that she jumped back on that bus. I would have thought she was out cold, broke jaw and maybe jacked neck. He gave her a text book, neck snapping uppercut.

Top Bottom