• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeStrange

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Austin
    Cleveland Bus Driver, Artis Hughes, Who Punched Passenger, Shi'dea Lane, Identified (PHOTOS) | Global Grind

And after that awesome upper cut, he decides he doesn't want to press charges against her. That is one BAMF.

431648_358389034191062_2011483050_n_1.jpeg

Such a shame a young woman that looks as nice and attractive as she does seems to have such a nasty attitude, personality, and seems so ghetto by the way she talks and types. I saw on her Facebook page she said people were making fake pages of her. Not to mention she has a daughter. I'm sure she was the aggressor in the situation. I mean all you have to do when you get on the bus is swipe your card or put your money in the machine and go sit your ass down or stand if you want. The bus drivers usually don't even say anything besides "hi" and "bye" or if you have a question they answer it. I'm a woman and I'm against domestic violence or men putting their hands on women but if a woman wants to get in a man's face, slap, hit, punch, kick, or spit on him then she deserves whatever he chooses to do to her. She should be lucky that's all he did was uppercut her and toss her and stuff off the bus. She should see that one McDonald's worker that beat those two women with some metal rod that attacked him. It could have been worse. Usually women get in a man's face and try to beat him up to prove they are strong and can kick his ass. Men are naturally stronger then women and more than likely can beat her to a pulp if he chooses. So there is no point in trying to beat a man up because it's useless. Men now are starting to fight women back and say "if she wants to act like a man then I'm going to treat her like one". I say he went as far as he wanted to and had right to. If she spit on him then that's disgusting and I probably would have uppercut her too if I was him. Don't start anything you won't be able to finish. Then she wanted to cry because she's a female well it wasn't right for her to put her hands on him and do whatever else she did to him. Plus she talked about the man's mother and other family members when she said his mammy wasn't shit nor was his granddaughter.
    Lynx Defense

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    He should have pulled off and called the law, but damn it...that was a brutal upper cut.

Not even necessary. Just get on the CB and have a squad car come find you.

Pity he's in trouble over this. His company is sending out a bad message to all the other degenerates they do business with. "Assault our bus drivers and we got your back! "

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I'm a woman and I'm against domestic violence or men putting their hands on women but if a woman wants to get in a man's face, slap, hit, punch, kick, or spit on him then she deserves whatever he chooses to do to her. She should be lucky that's all he did was uppercut her and toss her and stuff off the bus. She should see that one McDonald's worker that beat those two women with some metal rod that attacked him. It could have been worse. Usually women get in a man's face and try to beat him up to prove they are strong and can kick his ass. Men are naturally stronger then women and more than likely can beat her to a pulp if he chooses. So there is no point in trying to beat a man up because it's useless. Men now are starting to fight women back and say "if she wants to act like a man then I'm going to treat her like one". I say he went as far as he wanted to and had right to. If she spit on him then that's disgusting and I probably would have uppercut her too if I was him. Don't start anything you won't be able to finish.

I was raised to not hit women. Two sisters, and I had my ass beat a few times for smacking my sisters, who are almost 10 years older than me. And I have been slapped by women on occasion (completely undeserved, hehe), but I have punched one woman in the face, and wanted to punch another. The slapping, the smacking in the chest, I let go. But this chick, who I didn't even know, and never said one word to punched me in the jaw (suckerpunch). She hit me like a man, so I hit her like a man. Good lord, all the balling and squawking like I never heard. She really thought she would get by with it. But she was wrong.

I always treat women with lots of respect. I am about to have my 30th anniversary with the woman I have spoiled beyond belief (she has two cars, and a walk in closet to herself, and too much stuff). I have never hit her in that time, and never will because we treat each other with love and respect. But women who think they should be able to punch a guy like a man, need to expect to get hit like a man.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Haha. I know but my Mac didn't correct it and it usually does. I was too lazy to swing my pinky over to the punctuation mark, so I said, "**** it". The point is, is it''''''''''''''''''''''''s <- his SIG!

Because it wasn't a spelling error (its and it's are both correct spellings). It's a grammatical error, and computers suck at figuring those out.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Tech has English classes? This is the first I've heard of it.

Lol. You.....son of a beach.

EDIT: By the way, your use of "it" is incorrect. "It" is singular while you used "English classes", which is plural. You should've used "them": This is the first I've heard of them.

What college did you attend again?

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    I was raised to respect women and treat them right, right up until the point that they stop being women. In this example the "woman" stopped being a woman multiple times. The bus driver was exactly right in his actions. Once she spit on him it was assault with a deadly weapon. You have no way of knowing what diseases the person has. About the only change that I would have made was knock her out and then hold her until the police arrived.

And yes I used the quotation marks around woman for a reason when describing her. I do not see her as a woman after seeing her actions.

Radioman

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    A lot of parents teach their sons to never hit a woman when they should instead teach them to never hit a lady. A true lady never needs to be hit in the first place. I mean, she'll always act like a lady, after all.

That chick was certainly no lady. "Haaaaaryoukick!"

230874-street_fighter_shoryuken_03_large.jpg

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    My mom taught me that if women want equal rights and to get the same treatment as a man they better be prepared to get hit like a man.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    A lot of parents teach their sons to never hit a woman when they should instead teach them to never hit a lady. A true lady never needs to be hit in the first place. I mean, she'll always act like a lady, after all.

That chick was certainly no lady. "Haaaaaryoukick!"

View attachment 16810

I have found over the months that I never disagree with you! It's like you're me... Somewhere els! Weird! Are you handsome like me too?!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Lol. You.....son of a beach.

EDIT: By the way, your use of "it" is incorrect. "It" is singular while you used "English classes", which is plural. You should've used "them": This is the first I've heard of them.

What college did you attend again?

You missed a couple reading comprehension classes I guess. "It" refers to the act of hearing, not classes. It's grammatically correct.

And my avatar reflects where I went to school.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I have found over the months that I never disagree with you! It's like you're me... Somewhere els! Weird! Are you handsome like me too?!

You two aren't going to start taking long showers together, are you?

[starting to feel a bit uncomfortable with the potential gay revelation]

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    You missed a couple reading comprehension classes I guess. "It" refers to the act of hearing, not classes. It's grammatically correct.

And my avatar reflects where I went to school.

Lol. I'm not too sure about that, but either way, I got my degree in chemistry and not in englishology.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

Top Bottom