click it or ticket season?

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
Saw lots of cops today, out standing around instead of driving. Is it click it or ticket season?

When you can't tax em, fine em.

navyguy

TGT Addict
Oct 22, 2008
DFW Keller
Does anyone not wear their seat belt? I find my self putting it on just to back the car out of the garage. Feel odd with it off.

Big country

TGT Addict
Mar 6, 2009
Cedar Park,TX
Does anyone not wear their seat belt? I find my self putting it on just to back the car out of the garage. Feel odd with it off.
My dad wasn't the night his patrol car flipped on 2243. He would have been killed in the wreck had he been wearing his seat belt. OR at least that is what I was told by the guys my dad worked with. I've seen the dash cam vid from the first responding officer, it was not comforting to look at his car.

Seat belts should be an option there is no "public" safety issue, the life at stake is your own. I relate it to saying that guns kill people all by themselves. So I click it, I don't want to but I do. That is was counts I guess.

dee

Well-Known
Nov 22, 2008
Red River Way
I wear mine everytime I get into a vehicle. As for people who don't that is their personal choice its just like the not wearing a helmet on a motorcycle.

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
I always wear mine, like putting on deodorant before leaving the house

I had a bad rollover years ago. I was wearing my seat belt. I got tired of answering the question after wards "Were you wearing your seat belt?". What the heck do you think? It's the law, it's what I was taught, of course I was.

robocop10mm

Jan 9, 2009
Round Rock
STEP. Selective Traffic Enforcement Program. State/Federal grant funds for OT to enforce specific laws. Speeding, seat belts, DWI are the big three. Hey it's "free Federal money"!

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads