Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    So here is my thoughts. Always wanted to go to starry, but not for 10 bucks a gun or after the range ranger stories I've heard.
    The sharp shooter is cramped.
    Too many no one is a pistol rifle club member...

Nichols did a good job on his range. Shot there once. Plenty of room for a few folks.

Starry might give us a break but don't know. $10/gun is pricey. I'm ok with going to Nichols.
    Capitol Armory ad

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    The only range I've shot at in Corpus is the rifle pistol club an even then it was shooting trap and five stand with a member which is why I'm saying I don't have much to offer in knowing which range would be good. I can perhaps try to call Starry's and Nichols to see what they might say about having a group come in.

kacktus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2013
    I should be able to make this meet. My new employer pays alot better and likes for me to be able to go out and enjoy myself.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I should be able to make this meet. My new employer pays alot better and likes for me to be able to go out and enjoy myself.

Great news, would love to have you. Honestly it was the meet ups that solidified my existence here. That's what turned this from a random Internet forum into a good community of friends for me.

Last edited:

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Great news, would love to have you. Honestly it was the meet ups that solidified my existence here. That's what turned this from a random Internet forum into a good community of friends for me.

Truer words have never been spoken. The first TGT meet I ever went to was with you, in the rain, in the mud with the range to our TGT selves - along with that cute girl that shot with us. I've been to a lot since, made more good friends, got to shoot a lot of crazy stuff, and almost always have somebody here going if I say I'm going to the range more than a couple of days ahead of time. Ya'll have a good time. Too far of a drive for me.

craftkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Rockport, Texas
    Keep us posted, I'll attend if I can. And agree I've been more active on here after meeting some people on here at meets. Good to meet people in your area, not to mention you can learn allot about someone watching them handle a loaded weapon. So far everyone I've met have been very good handling weapons, and shown allot of respect to everyone else. Having said that, let me know when and where we will be chooting!

Top Bottom