• Sunday May 18th

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

craftkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Rockport, Texas
    Rockport is good for me too. Aransas Firearms has good coffee as well. Just FYI they put up with me on a regular basis. So they might be very patient as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    If you decide on Rockport, We'll donate free range time to TGT Members and TGT Members pay only for targets.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I generally have all my stuff sent to Aransas Firearms, shoot there when I get a chance and now that I live down the road I might as well get a membership

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I'm wanting to get something going soon so all feedback is appreciated, any range is more than fine. I think it might be good to say Aransas Firearms in Fulton this go around would be good since we've got the go ahead from the owner and we can actively scout locations in Corpus for the next one. Ultimately I'd like to get it going like we had in San Antonio and do a local range day about once every month or two.

V-Tach

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I was talking to TXDARKHORSE361 a few days ago.....

What if: On some Sunday from say 12 noon - 4pm we get together at our range with you and your families. No charge for range or targets and I supply the pizza.

Range would be closed except for us.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS

What if: On some Sunday from say 12 noon - 4pm we get together at our range with you and your families. No charge for range or targets and I supply the pizza.

That would be mighty kind of you Bigun. I'm in SA, but me and Daryl went and shot together when he was here. I'd love to be able to come down. I understand if it is just held for the "local" group though. Still would like to come down and visit/shoot with y'all now and again. Prooly gonna be in Corpus this weekend.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012

Shame on me for forgetting to bring this up but like I said great idea and extremely generous of you.

V-Tach, that is extremely kind of you to have TGT members as your guests. My family will spend Easter Sunday at the family ranch... wish I could attend. Hopefully next time.

Not this Sunday but a Sunday, what would work for the group? I'm thinking maybe first or second Sunday in May since this weekend is Easter and I'll be out of town the last weekend of the month.

That would be mighty kind of you Bigun. I'm in SA, but me and Daryl went and shot together when he was here. I'd love to be able to come down. I understand if it is just held for the "local" group though. Still would like to come down and visit/shoot with y'all now and again. Prooly gonna be in Corpus this weekend.

Greg you are always welcome, as well as any TGT member who would like to attend. If you do come down this weekend let me know.

V-Tach

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    It doesn't have to be this weekend....but I am ok if folks want to do this weekend...

Top Bottom