• Sunday May 18th

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Lupey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    THE BLUFF
    Easter weekend, going shootin in Seguin at a buddys ranch and spending with family....... Already bought some h2 targets and some tannerite and gonna have a "BLAST".... Definitely looking forward to meeting the TGT gang, but unfortuanetly not easter weekend...............

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I'm thinking either Sunday May 4th or Sunday May 18th, I left out the 11th since that's Mother's Day. Tony what do you think if either of those days work for you (or throw another suggestion out) I can make a poll and give it about a week for people to vote then we can close this thread and get the planning started.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Both those dates are ok...so let the members decide on which they would prefer....

Let's do it!

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Poll is up, I am looking into options for the next one as I would love to try and get these going about once a month or so but for now let's roll with this and get it going.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Thanks Daryl.....

TGT Members (and those out of our area who may want to come) and their families are invited. I would like to limit kids actually on the range to 8 and older, please.

We will need somewhat of a head count, so we can order enough pizzas and drinks (sodas, water and coffee) to have on hand.

We can start at noon and go to 4-5pm, that will give us enough time to clean up after and get ready for Monday. My lovely wife has agreed to help out for the range day.

So mark your calendars...

Looking forward to seeing some of ya'll again and meeting some more!

iamsamcrawdad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Aransas Pass
    going with 4th since the family and I will be going out of state for my step-daughters graduation in the other time frame. I'm pretty sure my daughter will come with me so 2 people for me.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    So it looks like we're leaning towards the 18th however the poll shows three votes so make sure if you're on a computer you check one of the days so we can get a better idea of when.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012

Yes sir, this weekend is Easter, guess I could have included April 27th but wanted a little time to plan a bit and have a heads up of who's coming. The 11th is mothers day so figure either the 4th or 18th since they'll be the closest we can get something going.

Last edited:

craftkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Rockport, Texas
    Any date thats picked will be hit or miss. But if I can ill make it. Theres usually a full coffe pot everytime I stop in. Its a win win. Firearms, range, good people, and coffee!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

kacktus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2013
    I should be good for the 18th. Im on call all of easter weekend and im sure mamma would like to celebrate her day without the smell of hopps.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    I should be good any day but I have to usher at church all of May so I would be making the latter half of the shoot. Really want to meet the others here.

Top Bottom