• 8e8113f4f7af26cf474d9864b8653f4b-jpg.jpg
      8e8113f4f7af26cf474d9864b8653f4b-jpg.jpg
      77.3 KB · Views: 557

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I actually wish Sig would do P320 in 10mm

I'd buy one, along with barrels for 357 Sig and 40 S&W. That would be a sweet little package.

I'm waiting for someone to make a 9x25 Dillon barrel for the 10mm XDMs. 125gr bullets at around 1600 FPS would be fun to play around with.

Edit: Well holy crap, Bar-Sto seems to be making 9x25 barrels now for the XDM. There goes my next paycheck. :D

Last edited:

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Good video that just came out today on the YouTubes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I listened to his video .......all of it which could have been said with less words/time...

My opinion is as follows...not that anyone should care......

Colt has been sold many times over the last 100 + years. Corporations that have raided it's assets, made their money and sold Colt again and again. When Elizabeth Jarvis Colt sold the company to corporate interests in 1901 is when Colt's problems actually began, imho....

None of the Corporate execs have ever been "gun" guys. None of them ever looked past financial spreadsheets.....execs that were never part of the gun culture. They could give two hoots about the 2A other than to sell their products. That's exactly why we the gun owning, gun culture, pro 2A folks are constantly dumbfounded by the Colt's decisions, which have all been made by separate Corporate owners/execs over the decades.....

Look at TSC and their latest Corporate decision about the Mason's and VFW's ect. gun raffles as an example of the Corporate folks not giving a rat's ass about the 2A...

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Good video that just came out today on the YouTubes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

He is making a lot of the points that I was seeing and what I brought up. The LE6920 is a solid platform, but it never evolved like other manufacturers. Certainly there will always be people that like the name, but seriously, you can get a better rifle for the cost or lower than Colt. When Colt quit making most the snake revolvers, specifically the Python, I couldn't figure out why, and thought at that time Colt was going downhill. It is a shame, I would hate to see Colt disappear completely, but that seems to be the road they're taking.

Top Bottom