• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Just saw this one on another forum (so it has to be true!).

San Jose, CA man goes in for C19 testing.
    He signs-up, but leaves after 6 hours of just standing around.
    So he was never actually tested, but...
    You guessed it!
    A week later test results came back Positive.
    Hurley's Gold

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    ^ Mask or no mask. Glasses on or off...whatever she decides is fine with me

439ce0fedc09c97f0ea6a421d1028bd5.jpg

Attachments

• 439ce0fedc09c97f0ea6a421d1028bd5.jpg
      439ce0fedc09c97f0ea6a421d1028bd5.jpg
      24.3 KB · Views: 353

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Seeker_two amuses me. Dallas county judge Jenkins is not my favorite, issues some commands and finally the county decides he needs to get with them BEFORE announcing orders. So he does and the result is the SAME.
    Same for Abbott - maybe required to call the house back - what will they do? Take several months to 'proclaim' anything? Can't make up their minds? What choices does the house have? SAME DARNED ONES ABBOTT HAS!!!! So those that claim their 'freedom' and Gov rules are being bypassed actually desire to have 'delayed' response from the Gov rather than something that will probably be the best response anybody has to this pandemic? Remember, we kinda knew it was coming, have NO solution to it and all responses have been 'best guess'.
    Yo mama tole you to wash hands before eating and also get 'behind the ears' when taking a bath. Common sense evidently a lot of Texans DON'T have!! Your taxes are going to go up due to this virus stuff and you still want to party? Glad you all are 'smarter' than most.
    The process by which something is done matters.

Which would you prefer?

1. I ask you for $20. You choose to lend me $20. I pay it back to you with my thanks.

2. I knock you down and take $20 from your pocket. At a later date, I knock you down again and put $20 in your pocket.

Both are essentially the same outcome, but the process used determines the difference between a generous transaction and a strong-arm robbery.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    The link you posted now has an update which says the motorcyclist's death was taken off the list of covid casualties, so perhaps some sanity remains in Florida?

Correct. Only after an investigative journalist got involved. Did you see the doctor’s comment, “it’s not like one makes a difference”?

When that shit gets multiplied across the country, like the 3K+ extra cases here in the SAT area, what little trust remaining in the ‘system’ erodes away.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I’ve had a busy couple of weeks, so I may have missed it here. But I had lunch with a group on Friday and heard some stuff I had not heard.

A doctor told how they are: 1-moving people to ICU (they get $37K per day; 2- furloughing nurses to due to the hospital being over half empty; and handling tests which was the most alarming.

So let’s say they have 10 C19 patients. Every day they test the patients, and they can’t leave till they have a negative test. So on the 20th day Jim Bob tests negative and he gets to go home.

Every time a person tests positive, it’s reported as a positive test. Every DAY a person tests positive it’s reported as a positive test. So over those 20 days, all 10 patient’s tests are reported as positive. The result? All 200 positive tests have been reported as a positive test in the media. But only 10 people are represented by those 200 positive tests.

So yeah, we are being manipulated by the healthcare system and the media.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I’ve had a busy couple of weeks, so I may have missed it here. But I had lunch with a group on Friday and heard some stuff I had not heard.

A doctor told how they are: 1-moving people to ICU (they get $37K per day; 2- furloughing nurses to due to the hospital being over half empty; and handling tests which was the most alarming.

So let’s say they have 10 C19 patients. Every day they test the patients, and they can’t leave till they have a negative test. So on the 20th day Jim Bob tests negative and he gets to go home.

Every time a person tests positive, it’s reported as a positive test. Every DAY a person tests positive it’s reported as a positive test. So over those 20 days, all 10 patient’s tests are reported as positive. The result? All 200 positive tests have been reported as a positive test in the media. But only 10 people are represented by those 200 positive tests.

It's not just hospitalizes people that are having multiple tests and are being counted as multiple cases. There are people who have to remain in quarantine until they test negative and people who are told they can't return to work until they test negative.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The wife told me the two brothers of one of her assistants went to get a covid test but after waiting 2 hours without being tested they left.

They got a call 2 days later saying they both tested positive, and needed to quarantine! WTF they said, we left after waiting to long and never got tested.

Theres 2 more false positives from OK.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014

Correct, my grandaughter has been on two day weeks for a while from her nursing job. Google the hospital bed counts in modt major cities and you will see Covid patients make up 25% - 30% of ICU bed usage. Those showing 50% or so Covid patients are stuffing the count. MSM keeps screaming ICUs are full and its just not true. Most hospitals run ICUs at around 85% anyway

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Correct, my grandaughter has been on two day weeks for a while from her nursing job. Google the hospital bed counts in modt major cities and you will see Covid patients make up 25% - 30% of ICU bed usage. Those showing 50% or so Covid patients are stuffing the count. MSM keeps screaming ICUs are full and its just not true. Most hospitals run ICUs at around 85% anyway

Are you implying that her hours are cut now during the epidemic?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom