• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    With kids not at a physical school we should all be getting cash back from the counties (ISD). I don't have kids or really care if they're in school but being taxed 1.4% of my taxable value for nothing is bs. I'm sure this has been said before, I'm just restating

Don't get me started! F*****G school taxes! Why are people that don't have any kids in school even paying school taxes? One of those scams! Revenue generators!

Oldbluered

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2019
    Bastrop area
    I'd rather pay 40 billion for a vaccine than the $2.2 trillion stimulus that mainly bailed out big business. All that does (IMO) is increase taxes, increase national debt or make the dollar more like monopoly money.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    zass817r8ib51.png

Attachments

• zass817r8ib51.png
      zass817r8ib51.png
      54.6 KB · Views: 487

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The same reason we are all funding the $40 billion vaccine that most of us don’t want because the virus is a load of horse shit.

But the sheep are convinced, because they believe the liars and sca, artists that they need the vaccine, so they will gladly get one, and feel good about themselves. Proper sheep being led to the slaughter.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Just to clarify my position....
    I am not anti-mask. No mask is 100% effective, and anything short of a surgical-grade mask is not even 50% effective. But cloth masks and polymer face shields are more than 0% effective. I wear a face mask or shield in most public places where exposure is more likely (grocery stores, gun shows, etc.) But, where exposure is less likely due to social distancing and sanitation practices (restaurants, hair salons, church, etc), I often don't. I assess the risk of each situation and decide on a course of action....a skill that is part of being an adult.
    What I am against are government mandates and illegal executive orders that take power away from citizens and their duly-elected legislative representatives. I Texas, our Governor can issue executive orders in the first 30 days of an emergency. After that, he is mandated by the Texas Constitution to cancel the emergency or call the Texas Legislature into special session to address the emergency. Abbott has refused to follow this mandate, choosing to rule Texas like a banana-republic dictator through illegal executive orders with no consultation from the Legislature or any other elected political officer. Closing private businesses without legislative authority and using state regulatory agencies to persecute those businesses that continue to operate is one violation. Mandating masks under penalty of fine and imprisonment is another violation. Had these regulations gone through the Legislature and passed as law, they would have validly. Now, they are dictatorial fiats. And all of them should be resisted.
    I will wear a mask/shield because I choose to. I will respect a person who chooses to wear a mask/shield just as I will respect a person who chooses not to wear one. But I will never support forcing anyone to do either, especially not through harassment, social pressure, or quasi-legal actions. And I will actively oppose anyone who does support forcing their unconstitutional will on others....just like I oppose Abbott and call for his impeachment.
    #BananaRepublicDictator
    #GeneralSantaAbbott
    #ImpeachGregAbbott
    #EndAbbottsReign
    #GovernorKaren
    #DemocratInDisguise
    #SpecialSessionNOW
    #NoContactTracingEver
    #DoNotComply
    #OpenTexasNOW

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Seeker_two amuses me. Dallas county judge Jenkins is not my favorite, issues some commands and finally the county decides he needs to get with them BEFORE announcing orders. So he does and the result is the SAME.
    Same for Abbott - maybe required to call the house back - what will they do? Take several months to 'proclaim' anything? Can't make up their minds? What choices does the house have? SAME DARNED ONES ABBOTT HAS!!!! So those that claim their 'freedom' and Gov rules are being bypassed actually desire to have 'delayed' response from the Gov rather than something that will probably be the best response anybody has to this pandemic? Remember, we kinda knew it was coming, have NO solution to it and all responses have been 'best guess'.
    Yo mama tole you to wash hands before eating and also get 'behind the ears' when taking a bath. Common sense evidently a lot of Texans DON'T have!! Your taxes are going to go up due to this virus stuff and you still want to party? Glad you all are 'smarter' than most.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ....What I am against are government mandates and illegal executive orders that take power away from citizens and their duly-elected legislative representatives. I Texas, our Governor can issue executive orders in the first 30 days of an emergency. After that, he is mandated by the Texas Constitution to cancel the emergency or call the Texas Legislature into special session to address the emergency.
    ....I will never support forcing anyone to do either, especially not through harassment, social pressure, or quasi-legal actions. And I will actively oppose anyone who does support forcing their unconstitutional will on others....just like I oppose Abbott and call for his impeachment.
    #BananaRepublicDictator
    #GeneralSantaAbbott
    #ImpeachGregAbbott
    #EndAbbottsReign
    #GovernorKaren
    #DemocratInDisguise
    #SpecialSessionNOW
    #NoContactTracingEver
    #DoNotComply
    #OpenTexasNOW
    QFT

Seeker_two amuses me...
    As do you, me. The precedent has been set that with enough enough public pressure anything can be declared a public emergency, lawful procedure can be set aside, and any existing law that prevents the government from taking action can be rendered null and void, in perpetuity.

I spent a career sworn to protect and defend that exact thing from happening. And when I retired, I was not not released from that oath, nor from being an officer of the United States. I was (gladly) simply placed on retainer subject to recall for the rest of my life.

Top Bottom