51f75f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Wise County TX. has a population of about 70,000 people and over the last year they are saying that 113 people died from the Corona.
    (I guess that included auto accidents, heart attacks and gunshot Corona victims?)
    113 divided by 70,000 equals .0016.
    What is wrong with people?

If the Dems were in charge the whole time I doubt any of this would be a 'big-deal'.
    The Ebola and SARS etc. were not a panic in the streets.
    Why didn't we wear masks then?

Wise Co COVID.jpg

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    It’s about expanding non Constitutional control over the masses.
    No science to back it up. No Constitutional laws make it “worthy”.

Hawk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I was walking the dogs earlier today. A family gets out of their car heading to one of the restaurants. They all have masks on in the car. The two little kids say "puppies" and are looking at the dogs. The mom says "don't touch the dogs. Don't Touch the Dogs. DON'T TOUCH THE DOGS! " I thought she might have a panic attack. I'm not sure if she was scared of covid or the dogs themselves. They are pretty menacing
    mcIUS2L.jpg

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Wise County TX. has a population of about 70,000 people and over the last year they are saying that 113 people died from the Corona.
    (I guess that included auto accidents, heart attacks and gunshot Corona victims?)
    113 divided by 70,000 equals .0016.
    What is wrong with people?

If the Dems were in charge the whole time I doubt any of this would be a 'big-deal'.
    The Ebola and SARS etc. were not a panic in the streets.
    Why didn't we wear masks then?

View attachment 248317
    What are you trying to prove with your numbers? 113 deaths out of 6922 cases is about what most mortality figures look like. I don’t know if they were reported accurately. What’s the point?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    My point is why we were told to lock down with a .0016% death rate. Seems like a normal death rate for the year for virus illness of all types. View attachment 248383
    Your math is off as we have seen by many posters. 113 deaths/6922 casesx100=1.63% mortality. That's about what everyone claims. When you have that % you need the 100 multiplier. You and a bunch of posters have made that error. But I get your point, I think.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I was walking the dogs earlier today. A family gets out of their car heading to one of the restaurants. They all have masks on in the car. The two little kids say "puppies" and are looking at the dogs. The mom says "don't touch the dogs. Don't Touch the Dogs. DON'T TOUCH THE DOGS! " I thought she might have a panic attack. I'm not sure if she was scared of covid or the dogs themselves. They are pretty menacing
    We've had to teach my youngest one to not pet every animal he sees because he breaks out in hives from allergies. Really stinks because he absolutely loves animals.

Dr P

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Dallas
    Everyone that dies regardless of cause is tested for covid; it is free money for doctors and hospitals. And the crooked ones are reusing covid samples.

Top Bottom