• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    For me this pandemic ended when they started blaming Trump for not sending enough masks and respirators to New York state.

At that point it became a scamdemic!

Like the meme says, change my mind.

Yep, the day it became about power, not health.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Lonestar Range and Academy, on 183 North of Liberty Hill a few miles. I didn't have any trouble getting on the pistol range. There was only about 4 other guys on it. I asked the owner where all the people were with so many cars there. Turns out they are part of some kind of rim fire gun club from Sun City. He puts them on a separate range to themselves. I just happened to be there on their range day.

They are always busy, every time I've been out there they are busy. It's because BoTW closed and eagle whatever are assholes that dont letyou shoot FMJ on their rifle range.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Herr Great Wolff has issued an emergency’s order directing all businesses in Bexar Co to require customers wear a mask or be denied entry.

https://www.bexar.org/DocumentCente...cutive-Order-NW-10-issued-June-17-2020?bidId=

This business is subject to fines and other punishment by the county.

King Abbot smugly said it’s about time the counties figured out how to get what they want using his rules.

Like Earl, both those fuckers have to die.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Herr Great Wolff has issued an emergency’s order directing all businesses in Bexar Co to require customers wear a mask or be denied entry.

https://www.bexar.org/DocumentCente...cutive-Order-NW-10-issued-June-17-2020?bidId=

This business is subject to fines and other punishment by the county.

King Abbot smugly said it’s about time the counties figured out how to get what they want using his rules.

Like Earl, both those fuckers have to die.
    Let's double down on the stupidity.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Masterful!

Not enough cops to enforce mask rules against individuals, so use business licensing threats to force the businesses to be “cops”!

What a crock...

Me: goes to store w/o mask
    Store: U must leave
    Me: No
    Store: Will call cops, have u trespassed
    Me: Go ahead.
    Cops: Sorry, we don’t handle trespass calls...Go to judge and get TRO
    Store: What’s your name
    Me: Moonpie

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Me: goes to store w/o mask
    Store: U must leave
    Me: No
    Store: Will call cops, have u trespassed
    Me: Go ahead.
    Cops: Sorry, we don’t handle trespass calls...Go to judge and get TRO
    Store: What’s your name
    Me: Moonpie

I don't get it? I've seen LE remove people from stores when called by management for people who refused to leave.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I don't get it? I've seen LE remove people from stores when called by management for people who refused to leave.

If an LEO actually showed up, I certainly leave before being trespassed, especially considering that .gov can’t punish me for not wearing it. However, I would certainly file a complaint that the business was not allowing me to leave in the interim, therefore in violation of the order and should be fined.

Back when Abbot first said .gov couldn’t force people to wear a face mask, I said this was going to happen. .gov is extorting businesses to force a behavior on the public and, in doing so, remain right at the tip top of the “They can fvck right off club”.

Meanwhile, me and my privileged a$$ is going to continue to support Kendall County businesses while we seriously consider putting this house on the market and moving out of the shithole this county has become in the last ninety days.

I’m a little livid at being oppressed and have been banned from the neighborhood website for attempting to organize a recall of Herr Great Wolff.

Change feds to Nelson Wolff and Ron Nirenberg and @ZX9RCAM sums up my position on this nicely.

"Basically the Feds can eat my whole ass."

:green:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom