t1nvdai2wur41.png
      71.3 KB · Views: 477

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    State Rep. Matt Krause is supposedly going to propose legislation that next time the state or local officials mandate any kind of lockdown, they also lose their paycheck until it's over. Everyone from the county judges issuing the orders up through the Texas congress and I assume the Governor.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/special-reports/article241889971.html

Now if we could make a similar law where none of the talking heads in DC got paid or received any benefits until the federal budget was balanced, then we might actually get somewhere.

Most of them don't need the money, but I don't think they want to pay for their own perks or insurance.

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    Speaking of disappointing, it's Friday and HK hasn't given us the weekly Chinese flu update. Been waiting all week.
    He's busy researching and taking notes from reliable sources on the innerweb (read: liberal Youtube and Facecrack channels). Don't you worry, he'll deliver the synopsis with a twist soon enough.

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    Very appropriate. I tell those who doubted that the AntiChrist will just be able to waltz in and take over to just ask themselves if some minor world leader came up with the solution to the pandemic, economic and immigration chaos, would 90% of the free world embrace him as a hero and savior
    The "cure" might exist and is stashed for now and what you said might be exactly what is going to happen. Really crazy and and confusing times...

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Speaking of disappointing, it's Friday and HK hasn't given us the weekly Chinese flu update. Been waiting all week.

As I am!

How dare he!

How else will we know how bad things really are?

Seriously, I really just need some ridiculous garbage spouted by an idiot who thinks he's a medical expert. Whatever that is. But I think I have figured out what HKShooter's job is. He's probably the janitor in local hospital!

Man, I crack myself up!

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    The model that is the basis for all of the decisions to date (IHME) was updated again today and it sure look broken to me.,

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america

It is showing peak resource usage tomorrow with an expected shortage of 8k ICU beds.

Also maximum deaths occurring today with a range of 500 to 5.5k.

Also shows NYS peaking 2 days ago with a shortage of 5,227 ICU beds! Not a word of that actually happening.

Definitely BROKEN!

Maybe they’ll fix it before too many people see how ridiculous the current forecast looks!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom