Not open for further replies.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I hope you all feel safer now
    Laredo police do an undercover sting to arrest a criminal ring who are offering hair salon services to their clients in their homes..
    These people just want to work.. and make money..

The PD in Laredo actually have a “Covid19 Enforcement Task Force”

https://www.theblaze.com/news/texas-women-arrested-salon-home
    Venture Surplus ad

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    My buddy and I rode down from austin yesterday. Blanco, sisterdale, kerrville, Vanderpool, Medina then back to austin. We took 16 up from Medina. Lots of tar snakes. Saw people out all along the way.

Drove around Saturday and our city park on a lake has the sand beach fenced off. But the grassy area outside the beach and up to the water was crowded with people. Picnics, laying out, in the water, etc. The only difference - they weren't allowed to do the same on the sand beach.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    In the "You Can't Make This Up" department, this outfit was kicked off Twitter a couple of day ago. Why? Was it because their product was almost identical to something our president spoke about, and was ridiculed for?
    No, I am sure that they violated some obscure terms of service clause.
    See what you think:
    https://aytubio.com/healight/
    They have since been "unsuspended". How kind of the Twit Nazis.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Today is my wife’s birthday, so we went to Guadalupe River State Park. Made a reservation on the first day the park’s reopened, since that’s how the state is rationing access for the state parks.

Accessed via the Bauer Unit, which requires a ~3mi walk to river access.
    70e7fc4f8846d9206b45b9a37180b767.jpg

Attachments

• 70e7fc4f8846d9206b45b9a37180b767.jpg
      70e7fc4f8846d9206b45b9a37180b767.jpg
      136.8 KB · Views: 453

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Trump comments prompt doctors, and Lysol, to warn against injecting disinfectants

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/04/24/disinfectant-injection-coronavirus-trump/

Adding a little context to Trump’s statement on disinfecting the lungs.
    1c6c6fd024e7ffda7b257d6d2007efa2.jpg

The company behind his technology has been testing it since 2016 AND has been approved for human testing trials.

After the infamous statement, the company put an informational video out on YouTube, it was promptly removed by the platform. Accounts suspended and content removed on Vimeo and Twitter, as well.

Search AYTU Bioscience and there’s some hits, but it’s all third party.

Wonder why it is that a technology owner can’t distribute information to the public about its technology.

Attachments

• 1c6c6fd024e7ffda7b257d6d2007efa2.jpg
      1c6c6fd024e7ffda7b257d6d2007efa2.jpg
      68.8 KB · Views: 567

tangoparson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2017
    https://coronavirustruths.godaddysi...FFip8qPTOwFcy0g7AqrC3VSLFQVcddvsB19tf477cC2C8

I have been telling my wife that I am starting to think we have been sold a bill of goods. It feels like the media is doing the same thing as when they hype the snow storm of the century is coming and we are all going to freeze to death.

She has been skeptical of my opinion (not a surprise) but she sent me this today. Maybe she is starting to see the light.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    https://coronavirustruths.godaddysi...FFip8qPTOwFcy0g7AqrC3VSLFQVcddvsB19tf477cC2C8

I have been telling my wife that I am starting to think we have been sold a bill of goods. It feels like the media is doing the same thing as when they hype the snow storm of the century is coming and we are all going to freeze to death.

She has been skeptical of my opinion (not a surprise) but she sent me this today. Maybe she is starting to see the light.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Try to get her to watch and ask herself how desperate they are to make things sound dire. Lester Holt tonight had a story about a health care worker who *committed suicide* because of the pressure and having to recover herself from having the virus. Basically, not enough people are dying to justify the continued panic.

I was surprised that they also did a story on Sweden, who decided to NOT jump on the lockdown bandwagon.They ARE a little higher per capita in deaths, but they decided it was worth it to get to herd immunity faster. They didn't tank their economy. Time will tell, but I think they were wiser than most Western countries.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom