• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I think he's having a hard time keeping his lies straight. Pathological liars have that problem many times. Many pathological liars have deep seated inferiority issues stemming from being overly nurtured and sheltered by their mothers. It's why they usually never are able to bond with any other women, and have in many cases led into incestious relations with the mother. On the off chance they do form some sort of female relations other than the mother, they tend towards an older woman that will shower them with maternal affections, which in of itself is many time quite unhealthy in a psychological sense.

I highly suspect that HKS is not married, probably still lives at home, with his mother, and much of his socializing if any, is usually done with his mother and within her circle of friends.
    Dayum. You sure take the long road home. Lol
    Target Sports

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Wife sent me a link.

That account has been nuked. Can you give us a clue what the video was about?
    liked that enough to put it on Facebook...…..went away after about 4 hours :)

Seems like a Google search turns up nothing on her, at least in the first 4 or 5 pages - Surprise!
    It seems that sort of thing is happening rather frequently.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    That account has been nuked. Can you give us a clue what the video was about?
    It seems that sort of thing is happening rather frequently.
    The doctors are telling the .gov that the virus is no more deadly than the flu. The .gov won't back off and is still using inflated numbers. These are California doctors. Pleading with their governor to open the state back up.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    As the forum’s token Asian, I guess I have to play the Chinese guy.

Which isn’t fair and you’re a racist for even suggesting it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    easy there killer, i might not be super active anymore but I too am asian. depending on who asks. Sometimes i'm just "pacific islander"

or in fort worth, mexican. the mexicans speak spanish to me.

THE MEXICANS SPEAK SPANISH TO ME. is Filipino that rare out here?

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    easy there killer, i might not be super active anymore but I too am asian. depending on who asks. Sometimes i'm just "pacific islander"

My wife is of Mexican and Italian descent, speaks Spanish, but doesn’t look Italian or Mexican.

I don’t speak Spanish..but apparently I look like I do.

It irritates her when folks - including some of her own distant relatives - come up and start speaking Spanish to me but speak English to her LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Here in our part of East Texas, there is large number of Filipinos. I never was aware of it until my brother started dating, then married a very nice Filipino lady. They have now been married over twenty years and have two wonderful daughters. there was a lot of Filipinos that attended the wedding. The church ceremony was very, very long! (my SIL is devout Catholic.)

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Here in our part of East Texas, there is large number of Filipinos. I never was aware of it until my brother started dating, then married a very nice Filipino lady. They have now been married over twenty years and have two wonderful daughters. there was a lot of Filipinos that attended the wedding. The church ceremony was very, very long! (my SIL is devout Catholic.)

I almost shit my pants when I found a Filipino restaurant in Tyler. I forget the name, but it was pretty traditional and I ate like 3 meals in 30 minutes. It was delicious haha.

I’d actually never seen another Filipino in East Texas until that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I almost shit my pants when I found a Filipino restaurant in Tyler. I forget the name, but it was pretty traditional and I ate like 3 meals in 30 minutes. It was delicious haha.

I’d actually never seen another Filipino in East Texas until that day.

I had never had Filipino dishes until eating at my brother's house on several holidays. I enjoyed it.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth

If she’s a Filipina, and a devout Catholic, then they have either a Last Supper portrait, or a Virgin Mary shrine in the house. Or both.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    0rfe7zbqzyv41.png

Attachments

• 0rfe7zbqzyv41.png
      0rfe7zbqzyv41.png
      112.2 KB · Views: 424