17fai35carv41.png
      280.4 KB · Views: 513

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Since masks are all the rage nowadays, unless you dress up full ninja style with a skin-tight burka, who’s gonna see your skin?

I suppose next you’ll say they can still tell because the mask won’t cover slanty eyes.

How dare you...go sit in the corner with Vaquero and reflect on your racism

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I suppose next you’ll say they can still tell because the mask won’t cover slanty eyes.

Probably couldn't tell the difference between the stoners in mask with Chinese eyes.. you should be ok

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Well, no matter how low the infection rate might be, I wish we had a bit better understanding on exactly how long it is able to survive on certain materials under certain temp/humidity conditions.

The USS Kidd has been having an outbreak, that seems like it may have started a month after they left port in Hawaii? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ip-USS-Kidd-discovered-MONTH-left-Hawaii.html

Of course they were running narcotics ops in South America, so it's possible the contact and virus came from that. But still, it'd would be nice to know for sure.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Just heard El Jefe and Herr Great Wolff proclaim to businesses that, while the city/county can’t punish someone for not wearing a mask, businesses have a responsibility to keep the public safe by barring entrance to anyone not in a mask and the city/county has a responsibility to criminally trespass those folks.

Like Willie Nelson sings, that shit ain’t right.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    He opened up a wet market in Plainview.

No just an empirical observer.
    I'm curious as to why the resident "health expert" hasn't chimed in lately. I guess all the predictions he spoke of, are not happening?

So where is HKShooter? Did he get the Rona?

Me???

I'm just lurking in the background.

I feel like a cougar with a wide range and just travel through here occasionally.

These forums are a wealth of firearm information but when it comes to contentious issues the posts are just too confrontational.

I'm in a group of a couple dozen docs and have a lot of hospital administrative duties that are more demanding than ever before.
    Our practice is a shambles from a cash-flow standpoint but we are working very very hard to keep our 112 employees off the unemployment roles.

This pandemic is playing out almost precisely as the most respected experts have predicted.
    Texas is an exemplary demonstration of how to do it right.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america/texas

The challenge is not when to open.
    The challenge is how to open.

Abbott is, for the most part, doing pretty well.

There will be resurgences of the virus and after opening up a bit, our society we will have to pull back and shut down again and that will be painful.

I have 17 patients on my schedule tomorrow, after performing 2 elective surgeries today, and that is, for the first time in too many weeks, over half my usual day. Glory be!!!

Where our society goes.....colleges are unlikely to reconvene in the fall, ACL Music Fest won't happen, the Superbowl in Tampa in February 2021 won't be played as we know it.......so much is uncharted.

Were I to drive to my place in Colorado and go hiking next week I could be fined $5,000.00. Little is unaffected.

Good evening

HKS

Last edited:

LaVbRef

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2018
    Seven Points
    THE CORONAVIRUS RULES:
    1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can. But don’t unless you really need to. But feel free.
    2. Masks are useless, but maybe if you wear one it can save you, it is useless, but maybe it is mandatory as well. OK, fine, it’s a mandatory guideline... I think.
    3. Stores are closed, except those that are open. Don’t go there, but if you need to, go. I mean support local business by not going unless you must.
    4. You should not go to hospitals unless you have to go there. The same applies to doctors and nurses; you should only go there in case of emergency, provided you are not too sick. But healthcare workers, please go there even if you are just a little sick to help those who are sicker. And wear a mask.
    5. This virus is deadly but still not too scary, except that sometimes it actually leads to a global disaster.
    6. Gloves won't help, but they can still help. Wear them if it helps you feel comfortable, but don’t touch your face to avoid cross-contamination. You know what, maybe it’s better if you don’t wear gloves. But you probably should anyway. Actually definitely wear gloves. Or at least, definitely maybe.
    7. Everyone needs to stay HOME, but it's important to GO OUT.
    8. There is no shortage of groceries in the supermarket, but there are many things missing when you go there in the evening, but not in the morning. Sometimes.
    9. The virus has no effect on children except those it affects.
    10. Animals are not affected, but there is a cat that tested positive in Belgium in February when no one had been tested, plus a few tigers here and there…
    11. You will have many symptoms when you are sick, but you can also get sick without symptoms, have symptoms without being sick, or be contagious without having symptoms. Oh my.
    12. In order not to get sick, you have to eat well and exercise, but eat whatever you have on hand and remember that it's better to not go out, well, but no…
    13. It's better to get some fresh air, but you will get looked at very wrong when you get some fresh air, and most importantly, you shouldn’t go to parks or walk. Unless you want to. And if you do, don’t sit down, except that you can do that now — sit down — if you are old, but not for too long or if you are pregnant. If you are old and pregnant you should probably crouch. Or sit. Or stand.
    14. You can't go to retirement homes, but you have to take care of the elderly and bring food and medication.
    15. If you are sick you can't go out, but you can go to the pharmacy.
    16. You can get restaurant food delivered to the house, which may have been prepared by people who didn't wear masks or gloves. But you have to have your groceries decontaminated outside for three hours. Does this include pizza too? Were they not practicing pizza prep protocols before the pandemic?
    17. Every disturbing article or disturbing interview starts with, "I don't want to trigger panic, but…"
    18. You can't see your older mother or grandmother, but you can take a taxi and meet an older taxi driver who will be happy to sit with you at the park. Or stand.
    19. You can walk around with a friend, but please not with your family if they don't live under the same roof.
    20. You are safe if you maintain the appropriate social distance, but you can’t go out with friends or strangers at the safe social distance. But if the grocery store worker bumps into you in the produce section it’s ok because he’s not your relative. Or maybe he is. But if he lives under the same roof you are fine. Probably. Or not.
    21. The virus remains active on different surfaces for two hours... no, four... no, six... wait, we didn't say hours, did we? Maybe days? But it takes a damp environment. Hold on, not necessarily.
    22. The virus stays in the air - well no, or yes, maybe, especially in a closed room, in one hour a sick person can infect ten people so if it falls, all our children were already infected at school before it was closed. But remember, if you stay at the recommended social distance, you should be fine. However in certain circumstances you should maintain a greater distance, which, studies show, the virus can travel further. Maybe.
    23. We count the number of deaths, but we don't know how many people are infected as we have only tested those who were "almost dead" to find out if that's what they will die of. This means we are flattening the curve, or maybe not since an overwhelming majority have not been tested. But our model is certain and our data is consistent. Unless it’s not.
    24. We have no treatment, except that there may be one that apparently is not dangerous unless you take too much (which is the case with all medications).
    25. We should stay locked up until the virus disappears, but it will only disappear if we achieve collective immunity, so when it circulates… but we must no longer be locked up for that?

not sure who the original author of this is...

Not sure if this (video link) is a repost but this is a video with the rules (by a very attractive newscaster) and it is even funnier when given as news.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Me???

I feel like a cougar with a wide range and just travel through here occasionally.

These forums are a wealth of firearm information but when it comes to contentious issues the posts are just too confrontational.

I'm in a group of a couple dozen docs and have a lot of hospital administrative duties that are more demanding than ever before.
    Our practice is a shambles from a cash-flow standpoint but we are working very very hard to keep our 112 employees off the unemployment roles.

This pandemic is playing out almost precisely as the most respected experts have predicted.

There will be resurgences of the virus and after opening up a bit, our society we will have to pull back and shut down again and that will be painful.

I have 17 patients on my schedule tomorrow, after performing 2 elective surgeries today, and that is, for the first time in too many weeks, over half my usual day. Glory be!!!

Where our society goes.....colleges are unlikely to reconvene in the fall, ACL Music Fest won't happen, the Superbowl in Tampa in February 2021 won't be played as we know it.......so much is uncharted.

Were I to drive to my place in Colorado and go hiking next week I could be fined $5,000.00. Little is unaffected.

Good evening

HKS

Yeah, right! Those bed pans are getting to be a real bitch aren't they Shoobee?

MikePotts

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Not sure if this (video link) is a repost but this is a video with the rules (by a very attractive newscaster) and it is even funnier when given as news.

I liked that enough to put it on Facebook...…..went away after about 4 hours :)

Seems like a Google search turns up nothing on her, at least in the first 4 or 5 pages - Surprise!

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Well, no matter how low the infection rate might be, I wish we had a bit better understanding on exactly how long it is able to survive on certain materials under certain temp/humidity conditions.

The USS Kidd has been having an outbreak, that seems like it may have started a month after they left port in Hawaii? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ip-USS-Kidd-discovered-MONTH-left-Hawaii.html

Of course they were running narcotics ops in South America, so it's possible the contact and virus came from that. But still, it'd would be nice to know for sure.

Leaving port doesn’t keep sailors from moving boat to boat. COD from shore to carrier, helo from ship to ship.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

HKS
    You are so full of shit. Which is why people shovel your crap back onto you.

You were saying the exact opposite earlier, the experts predict millions dead and pushing the expert models. Amongst all the other drivel.

I suggest some auto fornication.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    You are so full of shit. Which is why people shovel your crap back onto you.

You were saying the exact opposite earlier, the experts predict millions dead and pushing the expert models. Amongst all the other drivel.

I suggest some auto fornication.

I think he's having a hard time keeping his lies straight. Pathological liars have that problem many times. Many pathological liars have deep seated inferiority issues stemming from being overly nurtured and sheltered by their mothers. It's why they usually never are able to bond with any other women, and have in many cases led into incestious relations with the mother. On the off chance they do form some sort of female relations other than the mother, they tend towards an older woman that will shower them with maternal affections, which in of itself is many time quite unhealthy in a psychological sense.

I highly suspect that HKS is not married, probably still lives at home, with his mother, and much of his socializing if any, is usually done with his mother and within her circle of friends.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

Is it racist if I like Chinese food. General Tso's chicken is good.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

Me???

Good evening

HKS
    Wait a minute,,,,,what happened to the millions dead? The hospitals running out of beds and health care workers? People dieing in the streets????
    You are no more empirical than the data they are using with the padded numbers to inflate the death count even close to prediction. And they still ain't close.
    You're still an idiot.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member