• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    We need better firepower on Falcon Lake.
    Gunmen shoot at couple waterskiing at border lake | Houston & Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

BROWNSVILLE — Gunmen presumed to be Mexican drug operatives opened fire on Thursday on a couple riding water skis on the binational Falcon Lake reservoir, possibly killing the husband and sending the woman fleeing frantically to the U.S. side, authorities said.

Zapata County Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez said the couple had crossed to the Mexican side when they came under a spray of bullets by two boatloads of men. The man, 30, was shot in the head and his wife said she fears he is dead. “They saw them approaching and started revving it up back to the U.S. side,” Gonzalez told the Associated Press. “The guys just started shooting at them from behind.” The shooting follows reports in May that boaters in the famed bass fishing oasis were at risk of being shaken down by “pirates” lurking on the Mexican side.

“The robbers are believed to be members of a drug trafficking organization or members of an enforcer group linked to a drug trafficking organization who are ... using AK-47s or AR-15 rifles to threaten their victims,” it said. “They appear to be using local Mexican fishermen to operate the boats to get close to American fishermen.”
    Capitol Armory ad

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    and this lake is exactly where?? I think a few friends and myself might just have to plan a fishing trip down there and also take some of our new fishing "Hardware" with us!!
    DSC07682.jpg

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Our Army should be deployed to the border, and we should tell Mexico to fix it's problem or we will do it for them. We've done it once, and we're perfectly capable of doing it again.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    I've been kind of interested to see what my new .308 R25 has for range.

But it would be strictly for plinking cans in the water.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Those Mexican so called pirates, actually low class pelados (hairless ones) a term meaning the lowest of the lowest have nothings, have got a killing coming in a big way ! The people in our Nation's Capitol could care less about those scumbags murdering and robbing, or the drugs for that matter. What our US scumbags want is the Mexican pirates magically changed into American citizens for their vote to keep the American scumbags in office forever.

Yes, it would be real justice for real Texas Patriots to arm and go kill all the Mexican thugs in sight on the lake but it won't be allowed by our Government and the injustice will go on and on....I am about to opine that we should spray paraquat on Afghanistan's poppy fields, put a boot in Karzai's ass, let the terrorists eat him and Afghanistan up, bring the American fighting men and women home and place the whole group from Brownsville to San Diego, CA and have another
    "Battle similiar to San Jacinto" with the drug cartels and thugs as opponents...Glad I wasn't shouting this, have to stop and get my breath! Remember the Alamo ! Remember Goliad !

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    Those guys are the lowest form of excrement that there is. If they would have caught up to the couple they both may have died, or the wife taken to be raped etc. The latest news this morning was the Sheriff stating that they would have to tell the family that their hands were tied and they could do nothing. The Sheriff classified it as a "worst case scenario". The couple was supposed to be moving back to Colorado in the next few weeks. RIP to the young man who was murdered. The article is on KRGV.COM.

Nothing a few snipers could'nt fix. I hope the scumbags capsize and drown.

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    Those Mexican so called pirates, actually low class pelados (hairless ones) a term meaning the lowest of the lowest have nothings, have got a killing coming in a big way ! The people in our Nation's Capitol could care less about those scumbags murdering and robbing, or the drugs for that matter. What our US scumbags want is the Mexican pirates magically changed into American citizens for their vote to keep the American scumbags in office forever.

Yes, it would be real justice for real Texas Patriots to arm and go kill all the Mexican thugs in sight on the lake but it won't be allowed by our Government and the injustice will go on and on....I am about to opine that we should spray paraquat on Afghanistan's poppy fields, put a boot in Karzai's ass, let the terrorists eat him and Afghanistan up, bring the American fighting men and women home and place the whole group from Brownsville to San Diego, CA and have another
    "Battle similiar to San Jacinto" with the drug cartels and thugs as opponents...Glad I wasn't shouting this, have to stop and get my breath! Remember the Alamo ! Remember Goliad !

Well said. ditto.

tad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    weslaco
    I thought rasquatches were the lowest of the low!!! they shut down the bridge at progresso today, had a big dust up with the mexicans running to our side chasing the bad guys

Harley Rider 55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Our Army should be deployed to the border, and we should tell Mexico to fix it's problem or we will do it for them. We've done it once, and we're perfectly capable of doing it again.

They're coming, it just takes red-tape time. The Army National Guard, the unit was in Iraq last year is bringing a few playtoys that my SSgt buddy couldn't even talk about on the phone. HELL is coming to the border.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BernierF350
    Top Bottom