• ...and so much more!
  • West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Actually far more Mexicans are killed wandering on this side of the border.

So many more it is not really news unless there is something unusual about it. Most are killed by us citizens, Some by leos. But if you are really interest try google

Name ONE time when a tourist from Mexico was across the border BY LESS THAN 1/4 MILE, doing NOTHING threatening and having borken no laws other than crossing the border, had no intention of REMAINING on the wrong side of the border for any longer than it took to see the item of interest they came to see and were shot for it. Just ONE time.

I'm sure your view looks really good from DFW...and I'm fairly sure that you ahve never been with-in 100 mile of the mexican border. So, once again, why don't you spend a little time gaining some FIRST HAND knowledge of what the problem is before you try to tell those of us who live CLOSE, WORK CLOSE, and have seen the change LIVE, UP CLOSE and IN PERSON over an EXTENDED period of time...and have been telling the Feds there is a problem and not getting ANY response....what you "think" the problem is...and isn't.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Actually far more Mexicans are killed wandering on this side of the border.
    Oh yea? Show us some news articles of a Mexican getting shot because he wondered over here and didnt do anything wrong.
    Im sure drug smugglers get shot sometime and if I had it my way, they would all get shot on sight for haulig dope!
    I just dont see any facts behind someone wondering on this side of the border getting shot for nothing at all.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    You seem to have jumped to some seriously incorrect assumptions about my 'views'. This odd, since I have not offered any.

If you care to re-read what I wrote, you will see I was merely pointing out that securing the border does not prevent crimes from occurring in Mexico, which is apparently where it occurred.

Since you seem so focused on my views, let me tell you them. My view is the southern border should look something like the Berlin Wall, with wide kill zones. That is my 'view' from up here in dfw.

In addition, just as we sent Patton into Mexico, we should do the same now.

Any more questions?

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Im not bashing your opinion, i just interested in know about the statistics of mexicans getting shot for simply crossing the border.
    I do agree with the kill zone. Get cought smuggling dope, and get your ass shot!

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Oh yea? Show us some news articles of a Mexican getting shot because he wondered over here and didnt do anything wrong.
    Im sure drug smugglers get shot sometime and if I had it my way, they would all get shot on sight for haulig dope!
    I just dont see any facts behind someone wondering on this side of the border getting shot for nothing at all.

Google it for yourself.

And I wish we could shoot them onsight too.

And I bet the Mexican version of this incident will be they were at the old church to steal artifacts, thus they were engaged in criminal activity. The us sheriff already hinted at this.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    I googled it. Your googlefu must be better than mine. I found a lot on the rececnt shooting of a 15-year old by border patrol. I found several other incidents involving LEOs. I found nothing on US citizens killing lots of Mexicans here in the US.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    It wouldn't surprise me at all if the wife killed her husband.
    Mateys got a point!! most likely it went down the way the wife suggests, but one can never be certain. its just like Ocean Cruises. "A Happy Couple" goes on a cruise and somehow one or the other gets thrown overboard in the middle of the night and not reported till the next morning???? just sayin, cause theres no way to prove anything and stranger things have happened....

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    O.K. let me get this straight, you live in/around San Angelo, Paint Rock, Knickerbocker, Austin and in the fall some where on the range?? well I guess your new nickname is NOW--- TUMBLEWEED!!!!!!!

I have homes in San Angelo and Austin, ranch around Paint Rock and Knickerbocker and have places that are leased out around Sanderson, Marfa and Bandera...made an offer on a nice little 250 acre place between Kerrville and Fredricksburg yesterday...and will be guiding a couple of trips to Colorado and a couple more in New Mexico this fall...does that help?

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    It's gonna be in the shape of a beer bottle with a lime stuck on it, right? And you get a taco to go around it for every tour...?

I'm in!
    with the current administration it will be operation "soft taco" where you go in and sit inna circle an hold hands while the big O bows to the President of Mexico

Top Bottom