• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    I saw a news report this morning concerning the investigation. They (the media) are reporting that it now appears as though the zeta's mistook the fellow they killed for someone they wanted to kill. I was suspicious of the wife especially since she didn't readily take a polygraph.

Having served in the Corps, I have no doubt in the USMCs' ability to get the job done. However, I'd rather arm and train the illegals here and send them back to retake their country. It's their home let them spill their blood for it. Although I doubt many of them would man up to that option, when they can get free stuff here. Just my .02.
    Craig

atticus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    West Texas
    As to the polygraph, my question is how is it anyone's business to have her take a polygraph? Polygraph evidence is not admissible in a criminal trial. Why is that? Does it perhaps have something to do with unreliability issues? Watching "lie detector" episodes on television for 50 years has strongly influenced public opinion about the usefulness of polygraph evidence. Unfortunately, that public opinion overestimates the good of a polygraph test. A "lie detector" makes a dramatic splash on a 30 minute TV episode. But that's hollywood justice, not the real world. Woman loses her husband, now let's make her take a polygraph. If she refuses, she's the problem. Well, something's very wrong with the premise that a polygraph will solve this case.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    As to the polygraph, my question is how is it anyone's business to have her take a polygraph? Polygraph evidence is not admissible in a criminal trial. Why is that? Does it perhaps have something to do with unreliability issues? Watching "lie detector" episodes on television for 50 years has strongly influenced public opinion about the usefulness of polygraph evidence. Unfortunately, that public opinion overestimates the good of a polygraph test. A "lie detector" makes a dramatic splash on a 30 minute TV episode. But that's hollywood justice, not the real world. Woman loses her husband, now let's make her take a polygraph. If she refuses, she's the problem. Well, something's very wrong with the premise that a polygraph will solve this case.

I really dought it. Hell, she has witnesses that seen the Cartels chasing her! The libterd media has done nothing but make themself look like a bunch of stupid idiots claiming she killed her husband.
    You dont see the libterds covering the Cartel issue do ya. All they do is try to make everything look like its not a big issue and we should embrace them like a bunch of panzies!

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    General Sam Houston and his Texian Army had the answer in 1836 at what we call San Jacinto Battleground. It lasted about 18 minutes but the Texians continued killing until dark remembering the massacres at Goliad and the Alamo by Santa Anna and his Mexican Army.

Then about 1846 when the Republic of Texas was admitted into the United States, Mexico again rattled their sabers and General Scott and others had to go down to Mexico and put a boot in Mexico's rear end.

Perhaps this time it won't be necessary, they are destroying thamselves. But American dopers are assisting the bad guys.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I JUST CAME UP WITH A SOLUTION TO THIS WHOLE PROBLEM!!
    Lets send all the dopers to Mexico. Hell, if they aint here no more, the Cartels wont have to sneek their crap into this country!
    I'll make life easer on the Cartels, the dopers will be at the source of their favorite thing, and we'll be getting rid of all kinds of problems!
    Government Housing wont be necessary anymore, welfare and food stamp will no longer be a burden to the working man, nobody will be stealing your stuff to pay for their dope, and Law Enforcement can take a vacation!!
    Sending all the dopers to Mexico can be the best thing for the entire country!

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    I JUST CAME UP WITH A SOLUTION TO THIS WHOLE PROBLEM!!
    Lets send all the dopers to Mexico. Hell, if they aint here no more, the Cartels wont have to sneek their crap into this country!
    I'll make life easer on the Cartels, the dopers will be at the source of their favorite thing, and we'll be getting rid of all kinds of problems!
    Government Housing wont be necessary anymore, welfare and food stamp will no longer be a burden to the working man, nobody will be stealing your stuff to pay for their dope, and Law Enforcement can take a vacation!!
    Sending all the dopers to Mexico can be the best thing for the entire country!

Or we could just let them leaglize it in Commiefornia and send all the ones who want to smoke dope there...then set up check points along the rest of the border where the drugs could be brought in LEAGALLY as long as they paid a TAX for importing the stuff...allow them a .5 mile buffer zone to sell the stuff..then arrest anyone caught transporting the drugs outside of that buffer zone.

Pretty soon the tax revenues generated by Tx and Az would allow us to buy the rest of the US, and all the people lined up along the border to buy drugs would form a natural barrrier to any other illegals coming across.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Or we could just let them leaglize it in Commiefornia and send all the ones who want to smoke dope there...then set up check points along the rest of the border where the drugs could be brought in LEAGALLY as long as they paid a TAX for importing the stuff...allow them a .5 mile buffer zone to sell the stuff..then arrest anyone caught transporting the drugs outside of that buffer zone.

Pretty soon the tax revenues generated by Tx and Az would allow us to buy the rest of the US, and all the people lined up along the border to buy drugs would form a natural barrrier to any other illegals coming across.

close.

legalize everything everywhere. the black market will disapear and the hardcore cases will die off in a generation or two.
    the harmless cases will remain jsut that, harmless cases.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    I really dought it. Hell, she has witnesses that seen the Cartels chasing her! The libterd media has done nothing but make themself look like a bunch of stupid idiots claiming she killed her husband.
    You dont see the libterds covering the Cartel issue do ya. All they do is try to make everything look like its not a big issue and we should embrace them like a bunch of panzies!

Actually, the first media outlet that I saw/listened to raise the suspicion of her involvement was the Faux Nuz gang. One of their big name talking heads was actually saying that " It just doesn't pass the smell test ".

Top Bottom