Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Of the world population, of 7.9 Billion;
    190.6 million cases = 2.11% of pop.
    4.1 million deaths = 2.15% of cases.
    Percent of population = .051%

Total deaths in the U.S. = .018% of the population.

That died WITH covid, not OF covid.
    You are still pedaling the government BS.
    Cases in the U.S. still have not even hit 10% of the population.
    It's not a pandemic.
    Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Correct

IT IS A PLANDEMIC.

Said it since day one of this shiat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    This chart was making the rounds on social media today. I did not go to the site referenced to validate the numbers, but if true, whew!
    1626958407166.png

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    So how long do we wait? What amount of time should we wait to see if there is an unknown risk? In the meantime over 4 million have died of Covid.
    Should we stop the vaccine now, recall it, wait 2 years before giving another dose? I get your point, just don't agree with the risk/benefit when you are in the midst of an epidemic.

Your 4 million figure is a wild, unsupported guess.

It may turn out just fine.

Or it may not.

What will you say if in two years millions have serious problems?

Addendum:
    Don't worry about asbestos. Perfectly safe.

Agent orange is an effective, safe herbicide.

Talcum powder is a safe, natural product.

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Of the world population, of 7.9 Billion;
    190.6 million cases = 2.11% of pop.
    4.1 million deaths = 2.15% of cases.
    Percent of population = .051%

Total deaths in the U.S. = .018% of the population.

That died WITH covid, not OF covid.
    You are still pedaling the government BS.
    Cases in the U.S. still have not even hit 10% of the population.
    It's not a pandemic.
    Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    5 deaths in 10,000 for the world's population... hardly seems like a deadly epidemic.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    So, I did go back and check out that VAERS data base. Wow.You can tell just from the file sizes that the chart I posted is accurate (2021 vs all previous years). And I have heard that only 1 to 10% of reactions even get reported? Wow.
    I downloaded only the file for 2021. I advise y'all (and I mean "all of you" here) to look at it before taking a vaccine. TONS of Moderna and lots of Pfizer. Saw very little J&J unless it was coded strangely. Also, almost no flu shot reactions. Weird.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    So, I did go back and check out that VAERS data base. Wow.You can tell just from the file sizes that the chart I posted is accurate (2021 vs all previous years). And I have heard that only 1 to 10% of reactions even get reported? Wow.
    I downloaded only the file for 2021. I advise y'all (and I mean "all of you" here) to look at it before taking a vaccine. TONS of Moderna and lots of Pfizer. Saw very little J&J unless it was coded strangely. Also, almost no flu shot reactions. Weird.
    Those that had taken screen shots of VAERS since January have noticed a rollback. The reports are in numerical order, but many show no data. I guess they thought nobody would notice if they delete files, as long as the numbers went up.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    what happen to the hippocratic oath, simple didn't pay.
    Depends on who is in on it, who has been threatened of having their license taken. There are thousands of doctors all over the world that are standing against this. Most don't have a voice, many are blocked from having a voice, and of those that do, they are labelled quacks or worse.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Your 4 million figure is a wild, unsupported guess.

It may turn out just fine.

Or it may not.

What will you say if in two years millions have serious problems?

Addendum:
    Don't worry about asbestos. Perfectly safe.

Agent orange is an effective, safe herbicide.

Talcum powder is a safe, natural product.
    My 4 million figure is not mine but google results and may or may not be valid. Where are your results?
    Do you want the vaccines recalled at this point or not? You are mute on this.

Then you bring up the true phony arguments, lawyer "did you use Roundup-Paraquat-Talcum powder" etc. to boost a claim.
    Agent orange, asbestos- yes. Bad stuff.

So, should the vaccine be recalled for 2-5 years to see if there are side effects in the 1/2 of the population vaccinated? Is that your proposal? Or should those who want to take it knowing that there may be risks unknown today be allowed to take it. The my body-my choice option.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    My 4 million figure is not mine but google results and may or may not be valid. Where are your results?

Then you bring up the true phony arguments, lawyer "did you use Roundup-Paraquat-Talcum powder" etc. to boost a claim.

So, should the vaccine be recalled for 2-5 years to see if there are side effects in the 1/2 of the population vaccinated? Is that your proposal? Or should those who want to take it knowing that there may be risks unknown today be allowed to take it. The my body-my choice option.
    As long as the vaccine doesn't become mandatory, my only problem with others risking their lives by taking the jab, is that they potentially become super spreader threats to those of us who haven't taken it. But, I can deal with that...

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    As long as the vaccine doesn't become mandatory, my only problem with others risking their lives by taking the jab, is that they potentially become super spreader threats to those of us who haven't taken it. But, I can deal with that...
    Super spreaders?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    How does one become "more" of a super spreader if they are vaccinated?

ETA: Maybe they are infected, but don't know it?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

Just read the Nuremberg Code, then ask yourself those questions. Are they following the law? Are they giving people informed evidence of these drugs? The code states that people can't be enticed or coerced into taking drugs. See any evidence of enticement or coercion? As I posted earlier, some countries are implementing jail time for not getting jabbed, how soon until we see that here? Something ain't right and people need to wake up.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I've heard something on that line, but I don't know the validity of it, so I didn't post it. I've also heard that the vaccines lower your immunity and people will need to continue getting boosters, but that too, I'm not sure of the validity.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    This chart was making the rounds on social media today. I did not go to the site referenced to validate the numbers, but if true, whew!
    View attachment 267664

what happen to the hippocratic oath, simple didn't pay.

Depends on who is in on it, who has been threatened of having their license taken. There are thousands of doctors all over the world that are standing against this. Most don't have a voice, many are blocked from having a voice, and of those that do, they are labelled quacks or worse.

Those are all just the publicly-visible conditions observed.

What if one were to suggest that there is a potentially feasible scenario which could (consistently) explain these observations at a more foundational level (this is not universally about money), cleanly, and from multiple perspectives simultaneously....

IMHO, this is another one of those ["Holy Shit! Look at the symmetry of that!"] areas; it's just too masterful to be less than intentional or light on planning effort.
    "If I had more time, I would have written a shorter letter..."

ETA: Ask yourself this: What if a not-insignificant number of those Docs who have 'lost their way' actually believed they were upholding their Oath in the face of adversity? That's not an excuse, and objectively, IMHO, they're dead-wrong in their approach (for the most part), but it may be an important puzzle-piece....

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

ETA: Maybe they are infected, but don't know it?
    mRNA vaccination, which enhances only b-cell antibody immunity, drives viral mutability, especially of the Spike protein, creating new strains that may infect the vaccinated and make them asymptomatic super spreaders of the new more infectious variants.
    "SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines and the Growing Threat of Viral Variants | Vaccination | JAMA | JAMA Network" https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2776039

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Those are all just the publicly-visible conditions observed.

What if one were to suggest that there is a potentially feasible scenario which could (consistently) explain these observations at a more foundational level, cleanly, and from multiple perspectives simultaneously....

IMHO, this is another one of those ["Holy Shit! Look at the symmetry of that!"] areas; it's just too masterful to be less than intentional or light on planning effort.
    Just thinking that Bill Gates and many others start setting up foundations for epidemics 2 years before the outbreak of a pandemic reeks of conspiracy. What is he? A prophet? And that was created at a World Economics Forum in Davos. What does economics have to do with epidemics? Unless it's used to control economies.

Reactions: gll
    Top Bottom