Patriot Mobile

Cowards at Bell County SO shot my dog in the head.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    She is doing much better. There is some damage to the eye muscles and optic nerve. Looking straigh, both eyes are even. But when she looks to the side you can tell they don't quite move together. She can see some in bright light but in dim light or the dark she has trouble with that side. Bumps into stuff more than she used to. My wife is functionally bliind and now Bait is much more skitish when my wife is walking around the house. Other than that she is doing much better than we initially hoped. At least she still has the eye. That was iffy for a while.
    It all sounds good for both of y'all. Only thing that might sound better is reading about that punch ass bitch getting his eye ball ripped out & then skull phuced to death.
    Ain't even started on him and the county yet. There time is coming.
    This is what we were waithing on, to see if any absessed or would migrate. It did. This round was over $1000. Glad I waited to file suit. But that will be coming soon. Criminal charges as well.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    It's amazing that the other dogs won't play rough with her. They're so much more intelligent that people give them credit for.
    Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Dogs have 39 pairs. They're much more complex animals than most of us give them credit for. And I have no doubt that most dogs are much smarter than most people, and they have better manners.

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    They do. Just have to listen.
    To a large degree, yes, they do.
    But more in tone, body language and very subtle facial expression.
    People don't realize just how much dogs pick up on very subtle human expressiin and voice tones. Especially voice tones. They know the difference between normal voice, commanding, angry, frustrated and pleading. Or a loving tone.
    Frustrated and pleading means they are in charge.
    With animals, dogs especially, tone and body language is 90% of our communication with them.

red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan
    To a large degree, yes, they do.
    But more in tone, body language and very subtle facial expression.
    People don't realize just how much dogs pick up on very subtle human expressiin and voice tones. Especially voice tones. They know the difference between normal voice, commanding, angry, frustrated and pleading. Or a loving tone.
    Frustrated and pleading means they are in charge.
    With animals, dogs especially, tone and body language is 90% of our communication with them.

Unfortunately my 13 year old Rottie mix girl has become deaf. She has a tremendous vocabulary, can count, knows algebra, and I talk to her like people. She responds to several hand signals, and we are working on more.

Joe

Top Bottom