• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Mike explained the reason for him not keeping them in his pocket.

I'd align leaving keys/wallet in a vehicle in the same category as leaving a gun in a vehicle. Sweating is not a good enough excuse for me. Anyway, keys don't care if they get sweated on. Sounds like the younger folks I used to deal with in a school setting. They'd come to me bitchin' and complaining about somebody that's messin' with them, stealing from them, etc. and want it stopped but didn't want me to really do anything. No magical powers, no success. Go to the cops and tell them all you know, and file.

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The real cause of this problem is that you left money and valuables unattended. There is NO WAY that could be viewed as responsible behavior!
    I wouldn't fault him for that... You should be able to trust a co-worker; even expect them to look out for you to a certain extent.

Mike, your boss can definitely do something. If he doesn't have the testicular fortitude to make sure other employees aren't stealing on the job, then your HR dept will be very interested. It's a huge liability to the company to have someone like that on their payroll. Why are you so worried about getting fired? If they end up firing both of you just so that they don't have to investigate it, then I say good riddance to a crappy job.

Does he ever?
    lol... yeah, its a common theme

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I wouldn't fault him for that... You should be able to trust a co-worker; even expect them to look out for you to a certain extent.

Mike, your boss can definitely do something. If he doesn't have the testicular fortitude to make sure other employees aren't stealing on the job, then your HR dept will be very interested. It's a huge liability to the company to have someone like that on their payroll. Why are you so worried about getting fired? If they end up firing both of you just so that they don't have to investigate it, then I say good riddance to a crappy job.

lol... yeah, its a common theme
    A crime has been committed. I hope he has called the cops and filed a report. Otherwise, I've got no sympathy for him. Sorry, AK, just do the right thing.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    I was referring to the OP about not having keys in his pocket.

I figured as much... after I already posted... I spent all night helping clean carpet in an apartment that had blood from one end to another... (dog had an accident)... point being... Im tired. :P

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I figured as much... after I already posted... I spent all night helping clean carpet in an apartment that had blood from one end to another... (dog had an accident)... point being... Im tired. :P

Accidentally killed somebody, lol?

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Accidentally killed somebody, lol?

Don't ask questions.... :P

No, the dog knocked a glass container off the counter while she was at the store. Came back to find the poor little bastard bleeding out in closet... She had minutes to get him to the hospital before he would have been gone completely. they put half a liter of blood back in him and it still wasnt enough. He cut himself through the tendon in his leg and through an artery as well. He is fine now. Acting like nothing happened.. He was hit by a lawnmower 8 weeks ago and dumped at the vet. Missing half his paw. Plus he had distemper as a pup and has some neurological damage (he twitches a lot)... So now he has a cast on the front right leg and a cast on the rear left leg and a constant twitch... It is hilarious to watch him try do any business outside.

The vet was going to give him the pink shot, but she had to have him.

I have never seen so much blood mess in my life...

Didnt mean to take this off topic... Not that there is any headway being made here anyways.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Don't ask questions.... :P

No, the dog knocked a glass container off the counter while she was at the store. Came back to find the poor little bastard bleeding out in closet... She had minutes to get him to the hospital before he would have been gone completely. they put half a liter of blood back in him and it still wasnt enough. He cut himself through the tendon in his leg and through an artery as well. He is fine now. Acting like nothing happened.. He was hit by a lawnmower 8 weeks ago and dumped at the vet. Missing half his paw. Plus he had distemper as a pup and has some neurological damage (he twitches a lot)... So now he has a cast on the front right leg and a cast on the rear left leg and a constant twitch... It is hilarious to watch him try do any business outside.

The vet was going to give him the pink shot, but she had to have him.

I have never seen so much blood mess in my life...

Didnt mean to take this off topic... Not that there is any headway being made here anyways.

Wow dude, I was thinking something else that "might" have been humorous, really sorry to hear it!!!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Didnt mean to take this off topic...
    lol, whatever... This thread is pretty much done until Mike gets released from jail for the fight he instigated by confronting the co-worker :rolleyes: (this is pure speculation btw...)

I used to have an accident prone cat that sounds like your dog. That cat would get into so much freak'n trouble yet still manage to survive. I can't remember if it was the 4th or 5th time getting hit by a car that finally killed it.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Wow dude, I was thinking something else that "might" have been humorous, really sorry to hear it!!!

No worries! Gotta be honest.. Once we found out her dog was ok... The whole situation became light and was laughable at the level of stupidity and how accident prone this dog is... Nickname is 9lives now.

lol, whatever... This thread is pretty much done until Mike gets released from jail for the fight he instigated by confronting the co-worker :rolleyes: (this is pure speculation btw...)

I used to have an accident prone cat that sounds like your dog. That cat would get into so much freak'n trouble yet still manage to survive. I can't remember if it was the 4th or 5th time getting hit by a car that finally killed it.

LMAO!

Cats are something else. I would never have one, but my god are they entertaining. Thats terrible that it got hit by a car...5 times... persistent little animal!

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    No responses from Mike for a while....guess he's on the jobsite getting his ass kicked. LOL

I bet it looked like a chihuahua beating up a pitbull. I wonder if he took his phone after the beating, and that's why he hasn't been back here.

Seriously, I hope you get your shit back.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    A busted block head may be the only concrete we get out of this thread.

i_heart_concrete_evidence_t_shirt-rc057ba0b4ec147938b1733b2c6b53f39_804gy_324.jpg

mr-happy-crack-710616.gif

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Cars, snakes, dogs... she even had a run in with the bush hog once... That cat was a mess.

Ive got a buddy with a cat like that... the thing is the size of a panther though (not really)... it has consumed antifreeze on more than one occasion and survived.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston

Somewhat speculation on my part, but by the info already given, it seems Mike SHOULD have known NOT to trust this particular co-worker.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Boss is either worthless or in on it. When a subordinate brings you a problem like that you don't ignore it.

Still, Mike, come on. Quit jacking around and make a decision. If you worked for me i'd fire you just for being complacent.

Top Bottom