• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    OK, what the hell is wrong with Pops Racer? I mean, naming his oldest son "Rex" isn't beyond the pale, but..."Speed"? What the hell kind of name is "Speed"? But the youngest..."Spirtle"?!? No wonder the kid is a fucking moron whose only friend is a goddamn chimpanzee! WTF!?!?

1700536683443.png
    Target Sports

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Voice response. (I think it’s called IVR) I friggin hate it. Customer service calls and they tell you to state what the issue is. I’d much rather do the hit 1 for billing hot 2 for other. It is absolutely degrading to talk to a computer about my issue in order to rout to the correct dept.

Add to that, I can’t recall how many times I go through a customer service menus where I’m prompted to key in my information. Once I’m talking to a live person, they ask me for the same info all over again.

This thread was a mistake to start. I can go on for hours about the idiocy of modern commerce
    You need to try dealing with the Can & String Rip Off Co. aka Windstream as they are known in Court Rooms across the Land.

To get through the phone service "call line"?

Takes 3 weeks and two trips to the Magistrate....

The Can & String Rip Off Co. WILL NOT respond to written requests.

And they certainly will not answer the blame phone!

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    You need to try dealing with the Can & String Rip Off Co. aka Windstream as they are known in Court Rooms across the Land.

To get through the phone service "call line"?

Takes 3 weeks and two trips to the Magistrate....

The Can & String Rip Off Co. WILL NOT respond to written requests.

And they certainly will not answer the blame phone!
    Truth! I’m beyond frustration with these idiots. I was told that I needed to join the chat line because they wouldn’t take my phone call due to excessive wait time. For “chat”, I was number 262 in line.

My service was out for 10 days. They gave me $10 credit on my $110 monthly fee.

They are the ONLY provider (other than Hughes Net) in my area.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    At my age 75, everything makes me cranky. But mostly the other neighbors who are old and think everyone goes to bed same time as them and wake up early also. Their front porch lights go on at 4 pm and if it's raining or cold they go on even earlier as though to protect them. None of that is the issue though. They have their yard guys fire up the artillery leaf blowers at 7am when I'm entering my best sleep hours. And the folks walking their dogs that early have to talk so damn loud as their dogs barking at other dogs. You'd think that with most of our neighbors at retirement age they would be in bed at those hours. Old codgers.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Phone calls all the damn time - telemarketers. Junk mail - its 2023, who the **** does that stuff work on anymore? Same goes for spam emails - are there that many unsavy individuals that mass mailer campaigns are cost effective in either print or email form?

Self check outs. Why the hell should I be doing all the work, and paying the same amount when I go to a grocery store? Either pass along the savings, or put the checker back in the stand. Don't bitch about shrink and lost profits because you eliminated humans and relied on the general public not to rob you blind.

Zoomers, Millennials, and whatever the hell the newest generation is called generally existing, and the fact that people lump 1981 in with the Millennial assholes, and not the last year of Gen X as it used to be when I was a kid. **** the whiny cry baby participation trophy crowd. The Zoomers are the children of younger boomers and older Gen X'ers, and they're largely annoying entitled idiots and they use phrases that confuse and annoy me, and over use words like "Bro" which they've changed to "Bruh"

Anyone who uses the phrase "My guy" at the beginning or end of a sentance and its not used like "Oh yeah, my guy has the hook up on new AC units, before you call Ben Dover's Heating and Cooling, call my guy, Phil." - instead they say shit like "Chill my guy, its not a big deal bruh" - I want to throat punch people who say "My guy." I am *not* your guy. Your mother should've swalled you.

Traffic, in the afternoon or mid day for no reason.

I think that's a good start, no doubt I'll find some more irritating stuff to bitch about later. :roflfunny:

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    USPS sucks, waiting for a week for a letter my brother mailed. I have informed delivery, showing the letter was to be delivered yesterday. Watched for the mail all day, around 8pm I gave up. Hope it comes today. Have had other problems with them before. Watched one carrier with phone earbuds talking the whole time while putting the mail into one of those street mailboxes for multiple houses. Then drive off still talking to the next stop. Who talks that much? Especially when sorting out the deliveries.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I like this topic, seems the older I get the less patience I have. Don't you hate being on time going to a doctor appointment and having to sit and wait? Or dealing with customer service who don't follow up with something they told you? Like billing at the doctor, give them a copy of my new insurance and a lab doesn't get paid so now I have to deal with it. I have more, trust me!

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Phone calls all the damn time - telemarketers. Junk mail - its 2023, who the **** does that stuff work on anymore? Same goes for spam emails - are there that many unsavy individuals that mass mailer campaigns are cost effective in either print or email form?

Self check outs. Why the hell should I be doing all the work, and paying the same amount when I go to a grocery store? Either pass along the savings, or put the checker back in the stand. Don't bitch about shrink and lost profits because you eliminated humans and relied on the general public not to rob you blind.

Zoomers, Millennials, and whatever the hell the newest generation is called generally existing, and the fact that people lump 1981 in with the Millennial assholes, and not the last year of Gen X as it used to be when I was a kid. **** the whiny cry baby participation trophy crowd. The Zoomers are the children of younger boomers and older Gen X'ers, and they're largely annoying entitled idiots and they use phrases that confuse and annoy me, and over use words like "Bro" which they've changed to "Bruh"

Anyone who uses the phrase "My guy" at the beginning or end of a sentance and its not used like "Oh yeah, my guy has the hook up on new AC units, before you call Ben Dover's Heating and Cooling, call my guy, Phil." - instead they say shit like "Chill my guy, its not a big deal bruh" - I want to throat punch people who say "My guy." I am *not* your guy. Your mother should've swalled you.

I think that's a good start, no doubt I'll find some more irritating stuff to bitch about later. :roflfunny:

Regarding the junk mail. I have a fun process. I take the flers from one soliciting company and put them in another company's postage paid envelope. I give their shit to each other, and at least get the satisfaction of wasting their postage and giving them some crap they don't want. Not much, but I get a kick out of doing it.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Regarding the junk mail. I have a fun process. I take the flers from one soliciting company and put them in another company's postage paid envelope. I give their shit to each other, and at least get the satisfaction of wasting their postage and giving them some crap they don't want. Not much, but I get a kick out of doing it.
    Brilliant! I'm going to do that. :)

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.

You forgot the more irritating My Dude. Or those who always call you brother though they didn't earn it.

Top Bottom