• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Regarding the junk mail. I have a fun process. I take the flers from one soliciting company and put them in another company's postage paid envelope. I give their shit to each other, and at least get the satisfaction of wasting their postage and giving them some crap they don't want. Not much, but I get a kick out of doing it.
    Ha ha! If it's PPD they get their own crap back, with helpful suggestions, free of charge. My favorite are the AARP.
    Venture Surplus ad

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    USPS sucks, waiting for a week for a letter my brother mailed. I have informed delivery, showing the letter was to be delivered yesterday. Watched for the mail all day, around 8pm I gave up. Hope it comes today. Have had other problems with them before. Watched one carrier with phone earbuds talking the whole time while putting the mail into one of those street mailboxes for multiple houses. Then drive off still talking to the next stop. Who talks that much? Especially when sorting out the deliveries.
    I'll see you your USPS and raise you a UPS. Dumb fricks could NOT deliver anywhere near our house if their lives depended on it. So I made them a helpful "job aid" to find our driveway.

Next delivery? Thrown on the side of the road a half mile away with a large boot stomp right in the middle of the box.

Last two deliveries? Random spots on or in the road up to our house.

A few weeks ago I found a faded, weathered package on the roadside that was meant for a neighbor several parcels north of us. We got them reunited, but SHEESH!

alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas
    Cranky old are free be cranky about anything but "Cranky old guy's"...

I'll start:
    Don't you hate modern toothpaste tubes? You roll 'em up and the next time you go to use it, you have roll it all up again. It was better when they were made out of lead sheets...
    Tons of 3D printables or Amazon

Attachments

• toothpaste.JPG
      toothpaste.JPG
      17.6 KB · Views: 46
    Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    At one time they a perfect solution for dispensing toothpaste. It was called The Pump, and all major brands used it. I never found out why they went away. It was so easy to use every bit of the toothpaste in the tube.
    View attachment 416679

Probably because it cost .03 more than standard tube.

Polkwright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    Houston, TX
    Or they ask for the correct part number so then they can just order it online. But again…. I’m guilty and always want a deal too. I just tell them let me know how rock auto/amazon warranty works out for you when you’re sitting on the side of the road
    I'd be awfully tempted to accidentally get one digit wrong.

Top Bottom