• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    The Chronicle is reporting that Cruz may sign up for health care coverage under the Affordable Health Care Act while campaigning because he was covered under under his wife's employer provided healthcare and she has quit her job to campaign for him...

The same, "Obamacare" he has derided and swore to eliminate...

The Cruz Comedy Circus just keeps getting more entertaining...
    Capitol Armory ad

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Well, it's the law. If his wife quit her job, he is no longer covered. Probably doesn't want it to become a campaign issue.

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    paradise, ATX
    The law says you have to have insurance. It does not say you have to have Obamacare.

He can afford any health care insurance he wants. So why Obamacare??

He's a blowhard.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    The Chronicle is reporting that Cruz may sign up for health care coverage under the Affordable Health Care Act while campaigning because he was covered under under his wife's employer provided healthcare and she has quit her job to campaign for him...

The same, "Obamacare" he has derided and swore to eliminate...

The Cruz Comedy Circus just keeps getting more entertaining...
    LoL you miss the point he is trying to make.

1) he has to get insurance due to ACA or take a "penalty" just like everyone else
    2) the Senate's "employer healthcare plan" is the federal exchange aka Obamacare...
    3) he is not taking the government contribution to pay for the insurance as many in fed gov't will/do.
    4) he's doing this because he's an honorable man who believes he shouldn't be exempt from the laws (even if he disagrees) that are passed for the people. Rules for thee but not for me comes to mind.....
    5) he will continue to fight to repeal ACA

You totally glossed over all of that in an attempt to create drama where there should be none - just like your CNN

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Skinman,
    I saw your I'm back thread and I was hoping to see fresh different viewpoints. You've just been disappointing to me personally. I don't agree with social conservative viewpoints so I've voiced my opinion on those threads.

Just bring something fresh and different, instead of bad MSNBC talk.

THREAD FAIL

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Get your facts straight, OP.

A bill was passed requiring congressmen to use Obamacare. It is the law.

Must be really desperate to smear Cruz.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    LoL you miss the point he is trying to make.

1) he has to get insurance due to ACA or take a "penalty" just like everyone else
    2) the Senate's "employer healthcare plan" is the federal exchange aka Obamacare...
    3) he is not taking the government contribution to pay for the insurance as many in fed gov't will/do.
    4) he's doing this because he's an honorable man who believes he shouldn't be exempt from the laws (even if he disagrees) that are passed for the people. Rules for thee but not for me comes to mind.....
    5) he will continue to fight to repeal ACA

You totally glossed over all of that in an attempt to create drama where there should be none - just like your CNN

Excellent work on calling out the Libtard. Cruz has my vote and I have already submitted my info to help with his campaign.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not sure what point the libs are trying to make. What benefit would he get?

In order to get his employer (gov) to pay in on his insurance cost like many employers do he has to use Ocare. They are pissed off because he is stuck with having to choose between getting what would have been standard before Ocare went in to effect, or losing the employee benefit if he goes somewhere else.

I don't see how that can be construed to make Ocare look good or Cruz look bad.

I love how my coverage isn't as good now that the feds got involved. But couldn't be running around with my "Cadillac plan". Good thing they made sure I could pay the same price and not be burdened by that extra coverage. And now the price has gone up so I don't even have to be burdened with having money, AWESOME!

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Of all things trending on that site.....

TRENDING:CLIMATE CHANGE FERGUSON POLICE POLICE BRUTALITY OBAMACARE

After poking around there a bit, I don't think it's what I would call a politically non biased or neutral site......

jmho....

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Was it claimed to be?

I'm honestly not sure how a site based around the love of firearms and shooting can be politically unbiased.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Wrong again, Savage805.

"Iowa U.S. Sen. Chuck Grassley pushed through an amendment on the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, that requires members of Congress to obtain their coverage via health insurance exchanges."

Top Bottom