Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    :roflfunny: You funny...

gee, I don't have to get insurance through the ACA because I am just another deadbeat liberal veteran...maybe Cruz should have served then he would not have to sign up for the evil Obamacare

No one should, and no one should be forced to buy insurance if they don't want to by threat of tax penalties which leads to jail time if they aren't paid.
    ARJ Defense ad

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    How do you know if something is bad if you haven't tried it?

That's the point.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Oh, he has already made it a campaign issue...now he is being hypocritical about it...either it is a good thing or it is evil...I guess since he may be signing up, it isn't so evil after all...;)

Again, it's become a requirement for him in order to continue getting his employee benefit. That doesn't make it good.

Like some others, I wanted to give you a chance to be different than the average brain dead liberal who enjoyed an existence completely disconnected from reality, but you aren't different. You are just as bad as the rest. You are reinforcing the stereotype.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    :roflfunny: You funny...

gee, I don't have to get insurance through the ACA because I am just another deadbeat liberal veteran...maybe Cruz should have served then he would not have to sign up for the evil Obamacare
    Huh?
    How do you know if something is bad if you haven't tried it?

That's the point.
    Ever tried hammering your finger on purpose? That's bad...wouldn't have to try it to know it! :cowboy:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    As you know, Younggun, liberals think that anyone who has more money than them should have the "excess" taken away. Of course the liberal billionaires never seem willing to reduce their income and assets to normal levels. The liberal believes in redistribution - as long as no one takes anything from them. It is supposed to come from "others."

And even the average liberal ignores the fact that they have far more money than 99% of this world. Why stop redistribution and fighting income inequality at the US borders?

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    No one should, and no one should be forced to buy insurance if they don't want to by threat of tax penalties which leads to jail time if they aren't paid.

well, once again we disagree...everyone should be required to carry health care insurance and I feel this way because I am a taxpayer who is tired of paying for all the deadbeats who refuse to carry healthcare...then show up at the ER expecting treatment on the public dime like it was before the AHCA.

Just because you are young and think you are immune and immortal doesn't make it so...everyone is going to need it someday and so everyone should pay something, not just those who work and buy their healthcare through their employer.

I think you are just pissed because you are young and don't think you need healthcare insurance and don't want to pay for it but the law says otherwise...

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    As you know, Younggun, liberals think that anyone who has more money than them should have the "excess" taken away. Of course the liberal billionaires never seem willing to reduce their income and assets to normal levels. The liberal believes in redistribution - as long as no one takes anything from them. It is supposed to come from "others."

And even the average liberal ignores the fact that they have far more money than 99% of this world. Why stop redistribution and fighting income inequality at the US borders?

No they don't...the liberals I know want everyone to pay their own way...even if it is just a little, and even if they have to be forced to pay.

Nobody rides for free...somebody pays...why not those who are expecting the ride?

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    In this situation, using it does not mean it is good. It limits his choices of insurance. You are twisting it in to something it's not because you can't find anything better. Nothing to use, just create something, it's the liberal way.

try as you might, Youngun, you just cannot explain away Cruz's hypocrisy on this point...

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    So now I overpay for less coverage to make up for the deadbeats to be covered.

Major flaw in your argument skinman.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    The thought that some folks thinks it's okay/legal/moral for the Government to force it's Citizens to buy something......perplexes me.......

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    well, once again we disagree...everyone should be required to carry health care insurance and I feel this way because I am a taxpayer who is tired of paying for all the deadbeats who refuse to carry healthcare...then show up at the ER expecting treatment on the public dime like it was before the AHCA.

Just because you are young and think you are immune and immortal doesn't make it so...everyone is going to need it someday and so everyone should pay something, not just those who work and buy their healthcare through their employer.

I think you are just pissed because you are young and don't think you need healthcare insurance and don't want to pay for it but the law says otherwise...

Well, there's a major flaw here because I'm not all that young, but I guess that is subjective. I know full well that I'm not immune or immortal, I learned that when I was young. And I have had health insurance before anyone was talking about Ocare so it's not because I don't want to buy it. "everyone will need it someday so everyone should pay something", I agree, they should pay for their shit, not the next guys. I should pay for mine and you should pay for yours. I shouldn't pay for yours with money I traded MY life for. I shouldn't pay for your mothers with the money I earned not watching my daughter learn to ride her bike because I was working and earning what I needed to take care of my family.

As for the dead beats you don't want to pay for, NOW YOU ARE PAYING FOR THEM! How else do you think it is subsidized? YOU, the taxpayer, are paying for the deadbeats who are getting subsidized insurance now and walking in to the ER at the same cost as before. Then look at the subsidized plan they pick up to keep from getting fined. $50 a month and is basically nothing more than coverage for a catastrophic injury. So they still aren't covered when they walk in to the ER. So now you are paying to subsidize their insurance which doesn't really cover shit and then making up the costs of their unpaid ER bills. GENIUS!!!

You want to quit paying for deadbeats, don't force ERs to treat walk-ins. Your logic is flawed. You don't want everyone to pay for deadbeats so you force everyone to subsidize deadbeats. :facepalm:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    try as you might, Youngun, you just cannot explain away Cruz's hypocrisy on this point...

Try as you might, your arguments still make no sense and do not pan out when forced to comply with reality.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

So you're advocating the borders closed?

I suppose me paying more for less is a good thing? My FSA being destroyed is a good thing? My wife has now implemented Obamacare in a few companies now. One is struggling to keep the doors open under the new law. The other is cussing his name after a 2.5 million dollar increase this year. These were Austin liberals in the restaurant industry too. Saying a whole lot with no substenance.

Keep saying it, somebody might eventually believe it.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake

Got some breaking news for you slick. Those ERs are still full of people with no insurance. You're still paying that bill. Ocare didn't change that one bit. Looks like you're blind to reality.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Like illegal aliens? At least in Texas they seem to be the majority of the clientele you see at the ER. I'll let you in on a secret , illegal aliens are never going to be subjected to the ACA, and they are never going to pay their ER bills.

Top Bottom