• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Get the info for me please, was mainly looking for a .458 Socom or the .50 Beowulf.
    Sarge, the last thing you need is a .458 or .50, if memory serves me correctly from my days in Basic at Ft Polk back in Jan of 67, the VERY sounds your voice will make a strong man stumble, a less man quake in his boots and many men will only show a yellow stain on the front of his pants, hell you don't need no gun...LOL

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Sarge, the last thing you need is a .458 or .50, if memory serves me correctly from my days in Basic at Ft Polk back in Jan of 67, the VERY sounds your voice will make a strong man stumble, a less man quake in his boots and many men will only show a yellow stain on the front of his pants, hell you don't need no gun...LOL
    LOL

Have a .458 SOCOM upper on the way and once the stamp comes back on my other lower I will be getting an 8" .300 Blk out upper.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    So the upper will be here either tomorrow or tuesday. Once its here Ill post pics. But on a side note did anyone have any issues getting the roll pins in or were my pins a little larger than they should have been.

DamnYankee76

Apr 16, 2013
    Blanco
    So here's my build. Also my first. It's not 100% complete yet, but it's together and RTS.
    ymetyje8.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

jtw2

Dec 5, 2013
    Cedar Creek
    image.jpg Got them both built. Re doing the flags so not done yet and still need an optic

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      73.7 KB · Views: 152

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    Looking good!

I am ready to build another with a Come and Take It lower, but need to scratch my 1911 itch first.

Sent from an undisclosed location.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 1, 2011
    Finally got me a full length hand guard. I haven't shot it yet but it feels much better with significantly greater grip options.
    Now I'm thinking about a bi-pod for bench work.

ARwithDiamondhead1_zps85b844eb.jpg

ARwithDiamondhead2_zps4440bac3.jpg

Top Bottom