• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I've been putting in a 5K nature trail at my college. Used to feel the burn big time when I first started working on it. Now it's common to walk it twice a day and still be able to do a few calisthenics after I'm done.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I've been ignoring/avoidong this thread like the plague...I dropped off last year...excuses basically. Either I go to the gym or go back to the dojo where I can do mma workouts/judo. Either way I want to get back in shape and lose about 20 to 25lbs....
    I'm just trying to guilt as many people as I can into getting into shape. A guy told me last year that he ran more than me and couldn't lose weight. I told him to text me after every run every day and I'd do the same. I did my 12-16mile weeks every week, he did 2-4miles a week at most.

Ill keep posting every day so people feel guilty and do something about it.

Shotgun J- keep it up. Stairs are good for you too.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    It's thursday. Officially my 4th day this week at the gym. Just like it always is.

Are yall headed to the gym or are you there already?

Set a schedule when you're going and get to the gym around the same time every week. Go at least 4 days each week. Some people do 2 on 1 off 2 on... I don't. I got monday - thursday and occasionally Saturday mornings. Make a schedule and stick to it.

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    It's thursday. Officially my 4th day this week at the gym. Just like it always is.

Are yall headed to the gym or are you there already?

Set a schedule when you're going and get to the gym around the same time every week. Go at least 4 days each week. Some people do 2 on 1 off 2 on... I don't. I got monday - thursday and occasionally Saturday mornings. Make a schedule and stick to it.

What gym do you go?

shutup&shoot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Willis
    Doing it three days a week and in the third week now. Well I guess five if you count cardio on Tuesday and Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    First day back after a week of feeling like death! Bikini season is coming folks!

Going to start the advocare 24 day challenge in the next couple of weeks, anybody ever tried it?

sent from wait...where am I!?

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Yea, I have a buddy doing it and he loves it! He was super anti-supplement before trying it but decided to give it a go and he has had great results!

First day back is leg day.....of course!

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    First day back after a week of feeling like death! Bikini season is coming folks!

Going to start the advocare 24 day challenge in the next couple of weeks, anybody ever tried it?

That stuff is top of the list of bad for men to do.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    How so?

Soy and how it relates to testosterone levels in some men. I'm one that it affected in a drastic way. The result of my "challenge" was having my T levels pushed off a cliff. I honestly wouldn't recommend it to anyone except women.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Soy and how it relates to testosterone levels in some men. I'm one that it affected in a drastic way. The result of my "challenge" was having my T levels pushed off a cliff. I honestly wouldn't recommend it to anyone except women.
    Interesting, I did not realize it was soy based because yes...soy is proof that God hates Asia!

If it is soy based it's no good for anyone as some research is showing that soy increases breast cancer in women!

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Yesterday was my last day on antibiotics. I should be back in the gym today if my stomach fixes its self because the antibiotics have destroyed my insides since Saturday. From no gym time I'm down 5 pounds.

Bump for gym time.

Top Bottom