• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Article reads:
    “Hogg said this is "evidence of the fact of how many people are trying to stop us from what we're trying to do, which is stop these kids from dying."”

Yeah, right, so many people... they just want kids to DIE. That makes perfect sense for motivation.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    He needs to move out and get a jay oh bee.
    He has a job... I'm not sure what you call it when the media is using you like a little puppet, but I'm sure his parents are being compensated for it.

so let's just call it "media whore", since he does whatever they want for money... it may not be sexual in nature, but it's just as immoral, IMHO.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Hogg is a:
    tenor.gif

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    A couple of days ago, they announced some kind of “bus tour”. What I want to know is, why the news media didn’t also announce who was paying for that bus? A very small group of unemployed seventeen year olds certainly can’t afford to pay for such a “bus tour”.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    Whatever with him, but that's some serious B.S. With somebody SWATing his house - unless he did it himself. That would be interesting .
    This is a point- if "they" make a point that it was <insert the name of whatever they're trying to villifiy here>... this was not a concerted effort of any group that I'm aware of... and for that matter, you could have initiated it yourself to blame someone.

ETA: I would never condone this behavior unless their side were doing similar attacks to kill people.

Top Bottom