Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I think he needs to get laid.
    I hate to say this but that's probably not a problem for him. Anyone who is famous can find someone willing to give it up.

Hell, everyone who knows me knows what a fat, ugly, socially-maladroit SOB I am. Yet, back when I did stand-up comedy, just the act of being on stage made some women ... errr ... willing. It's amazing how easily star-struck some people are. If he wants to put forth the effort to go get some, he'll succeed.

I just get the impression he might not want to put forth the effort, though my wildly inappropriate forensic psychological evaluation of him is completely out of place anywhere but in my head, i.e. I'll keep it to myself.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    We can only hope. Little basturd is being used for political gain. With all the help from his deep state crony daddy. Just another jack rag waving in the air.
    Isn't his daddy a contractor who designs training for FBI agents who respond to hostage situations. They set up the physical site with hostages, and all the rest and even do live fire training. I'll look and see if I can find the site and info.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Isn't his daddy a contractor who designs training for FBI agents who respond to hostage situations. They set up the physical site with hostages, and all the rest and even do live fire training. I'll look and see if I can find the site and info.
    The FBI needs a "Take Your Child Of Indeterminate Gender To Work" Day......

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Coriolis308
    Top Bottom