• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Nobody thought that a private, undisclosed home address would be a good idea?

How do you keep your home address secret? Don’t think you can.

Not sure how Florida is, but in Texas ya just need to get on the county property tax records website and enter a name. Bingo, all real estate properties owned by that person, in that county are listed.

And even if Florida doesn’t do that, it ain’t real difficult to obtain magazine or advertising mailing lists, etc. Lots of “public records” are available that disclose who lives where.
    Capitol Armory ad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    How do you keep your home address secret? Don’t think you can.

Not sure how Florida is, but in Texas ya just need to get on the county property tax records website and enter a name. Bingo, all real estate properties owned by that person, in that county are listed.

And even if Florida doesn’t do that, it ain’t real difficult to obtain magazine or advertising mailing lists, etc.

And the security aspect? Where was that?

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Concerning “spreading theories”.

Personally, I hold no “contempt” or latent disgust for such outcomes. I think it’s to be expected (and/or ignored, as one chooses) - it’s just the natural reaction of human nature. Until “facts” are known, I deem it a very natural thing for the human mind to try and fill in the gaps (of knowledge). And to think expressing those possibilities should somehow be repressed or otherwise “kept quite” until the facts ARE known, is expecting too much from human nature!

Now, to ignore the facts once they are known, and still postulate some outrageous theory is what we call “conspiracy theorists”. And I’m not sure, even they don’t have a place - even if it’s just for comedic value on occasion!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Concerning “spreading theories”.

Personally, I hold no “contempt” or latent disgust for such outcomes. I think it’s to be expected (and/or ignored, as one chooses) - it’s just the natural reaction of human nature. Until “facts” are known, I deem it a very natural thing for the human mind to try and fill in the gaps (of knowledge). And to think expressing those possibilities should somehow be repressed or otherwise “kept quite” until the facts ARE known, is expecting too much from human nature!

Now, to ignore the facts once they are known, and still postulate some outrageous theory is what we call “conspiracy theorists”. And I’m not sure, even they don’t have a place - even if it’s just for comedic value on occasion!
    Valid point!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    As long as the left tries to blame 2A advocates without any proof, then bringing up alternative theories that are just as founded in evidence is fair game.
    So you believe that the only way to fight them is to become like them?

I don't like the far left anymore than the far right. Many on the left have moved far left because of the fact they want to believe. I don't want to see those on the right moving farther right due to the left's tactics.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    So you believe that the only way to fight them is to become like them?

I don't like the far left anymore than the far right. Many on the left have moved far left because of the fact they want to believe. I don't want to see those on the right moving farther right due to the left's tactics.
    In war, you adapt to fight the enemy you have. The Allies didn't dig trenches and use biplanes to fight the Axis powers in WWII. We learned their tactics and adapted ours accordingly.

I don't know about you, but I'm in it to win it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    So you will rail against their tactics, yet use those same tactics, isn't that called hypocricy?
    If you mean "swatting" someone, no. If you mean pointing out that the "swatting" event looks fishy and attacking the credibility of the "victim", yes. Character assassination is a vile attack but a legitimate defense against one's attacker.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    So you will rail against their tactics, yet use those same tactics, isn't that called hypocricy?
    It's all in the presentation... if you say "that's just as possible as...<insert their accusations here>"... that way you're just pointing out that they're speculating, and anyone could speculate anything... (Aliens)

but I've pretty much ignored everything to do with the whiny brat anyway, so I don't recall publicly putting forth any theories.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If you mean "swatting" someone, no. If you mean pointing out that the "swatting" event looks fishy and attacking the credibility of the "victim", yes. Character assassination is a vile attack but a legitimate defense against one's attacker.

No, that's not what I was saying, and I am in no way a fan of the little twat Hogg. It's more in the way that people and the MSM have been using misinformation and presenting it as fact and I don't care to see people opposed using those same tactics in return.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Our side doesn't need to lie.....but we don't need to treat the liars with kid gloves, either. If they call us murderers, then let's beat them over the head with how many have died due to their policies.

Top Bottom