• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Tuberculosis, AIDS, Typhoid, Influenza and several others kill more people per year than Covid. Most of which have proven treatments or cures.
    Yet no mandated inoculations or quarantines or lock downs.
    Makes you wonder why.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Gun Zone Deals

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    As you have claimed to have gotten this vaccination, that's obvious. I'm not trying to teach anyone immunology, but I do try to teach my students to think for themselves. If I get one person to find information for themselves on something that could be life altering, then it's worth it. Too many people today, through fear, believe temporary safeties are worth giving up freedom.
    You keep arguing the give up your freedom argument. My only argument is that I think the vaccines have value and work and you don't. So, use your freedom to not get the vaccine. Doesn't bother me at all. I only question the validity of your arguments which I think are not valid. Like the argument that needing a booster makes the vaccine a no go. Not a good argument. Find some better ones.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Rotor, I generally do believe what I want to believe. There have been so many misleading stories and information, and leading into the "pandemic" was a huge political agenda with all the stupid mandates and policies, that I have gotten to the point, I don't believe much of anything that is said about Covid 19 anymore.

In all honesty, my posted number is irrelevant for the most part. I have already had Covid 19 earlier this year. Going to the doctor to get checked early next week, because I now suspect I may have it again. Didn't kill me the last time, and so far, I doubt it's going to kill me this time either.

What do you think the odds are I'll get the vaccine?

I'll give you a clue. Slim and none, and slim done walked out the door!
    Start watch pollen counts! While waiting for my doctor appointment, guy my age comes in freaked out that he has covid. They ask him a few question & I'm think about all the fields of rag weed I drove past on the way to the doctors office.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Tuberculosis, AIDS, Typhoid, Influenza and several others kill more people per year than Covid. Most of which have proven treatments or cures.
    Yet no mandated inoculations or quarantines or lock downs.
    Makes you wonder why.

Rabies kills 50,000 people every year too and we have a vaccine. We don't have a vaccine that works for TB or HIV. Flu vaccine is not very good.
    I am not arguing for lockdown or mandates. My belief is that the vaccines seem to be pretty effective without a lot of negatives. Take it if you want or don't. Accept the fact that as the virus mutates the vaccines will have to keep up and therefore change. When I got the pneumococcal vaccine years ago it covered 3 strains. Now it covers 23.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You keep arguing the give up your freedom argument. My only argument is that I think the vaccines have value and work and you don't. So, use your freedom to not get the vaccine. Doesn't bother me at all. I only question the validity of your arguments which I think are not valid. Like the argument that needing a booster makes the vaccine a no go. Not a good argument. Find some better ones.
    Then put me on ignore, I'm not trying to convince you of anything, and frankly, that's your choice.

My POINT was newest best technology and ended with a possibility of having to take a pill the rest of your life. As viruses go that doesn't sound like better with the implication of having to take something the rest of my life. Take from it what you will, or don't, your choice.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Then put me on ignore, I'm not trying to convince you of anything, and frankly, that's your choice.

My POINT was newest best technology and ended with a possibility of having to take a pill the rest of your life. As viruses go that doesn't sound like better with the implication of having to take something the rest of my life. Take from it what you will, or don't, your choice.
    I could put you on ignore but you might have a valid point at some time in the future. I can pull the ad hominem argument too as far as my reading comprehension and your welding teaching. Come up with a valid argument for not taking a vaccine and I would like to hear it. All of the HIV positive people taking a "pill" every day to stay alive, although not ideal, seem to be accepting it.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    For all the touting about the efficacy of the vaccines and the boosters, the truth is that the vaccinated can still get Covid and transmit it to others. Even other vaccinated. And no promise they will save your life.
    If you feel safer getting them, do it. By all means. Just like a flu shot.
    But mandating that others do it because you are afraid is WRONG. PERIOD.
    Especially given the numbers of people that the vaccines have harmed or killed. That is insane.

What the people are really saying that want forced vaccinations;
    " Because I took a vaccine that will not protect me from dieing, I demand that you disregard the possibility that the vaccine could kill you or cause irreparable harm to you and you take it as well. Regardless of the probability that Covid will kill you because of age and health. Disregard all facts and make me feel better about my irrational fear."

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I could put you on ignore but you might have a valid point at some time in the future. I can pull the ad hominem argument too as far as my reading comprehension and your welding teaching. Come up with a valid argument for not taking a vaccine and I would like to hear it. All of the HIV positive people taking a "pill" every day to stay alive, although not ideal, seem to be accepting it.
    I beginning to believe you just like to troll.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    For all the touting about the efficacy of the vaccines and the boosters, the truth is that the vaccinated can still get Covid and transmit it to others. Even other vaccinated. And no promise they will save your life.
    If you feel safer getting them, do it. By all means. Just like a flu shot.
    But mandating that others do it because you are afraid is WRONG. PERIOD.
    Especially given the numbers of people that the vaccines have harmed or killed. That is insane.

What the people are really saying that want forced vaccinations;
    " Because I took a vaccine that will not protect me from dieing, I demand that you disregard the possibility that the vaccine could kill you or cause irreparable harm to you and you take it as well. Regardless of the probability that Covid will kill you because of age and health. Disregard all facts and make me feel better about my irrational fear."

You keep pushing the mandated and afraid BS. You have said this in multiple posts. I don't believe in mandating the vaccine. I don't care if anyone else gets it or not. Do you understand or do we need easyrider to explain it?

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    No, there are no cures for HIV and TB. Yet they are contagious and kill tens of thousands per year. In some areas, the WHO estimates 23% or more infected.
    There are treatments, but no cure.
    Where are the lockdowns for them?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    No, there are no cures for HIV and TB. Yet they are contagious and kill tens of thousands per year. In some areas, the WHO estimates 23% or more infected.
    There are treatments, but no cure.
    Where are the lockdowns for them?

Well, there have been forced lockdowns for TB patients. Why are you asking me about lockdowns? I don't support lockdowns for Covid? Anything else you want to lay on me?

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    You keep pushing the mandated and afraid BS. You have said this in multiple posts. I don't believe in mandating the vaccine. I don't care if anyone else gets it or not. Do you understand or do we need easyrider to explain it?
    I did not say you mandated or were for them, but you at least seem like you would not mind if they were.
    As for afraid? You really do seem like you are and want everyone else to be just as afraid or you would not be pushing a vaccine that does not work.

Don't need you, easy rider or anyone else to explain it to me. It is my wife that is blind, I am deaf.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I did not say you mandated or were for them, but you at least seem like you would not mind if they were.
    As for afraid? You really do seem like you are and want everyone else to be just as afraid or you would not be pushing a vaccine that does not work.

Don't need you, easy rider or anyone else to explain it to me. It is my wife that is blind, I am deaf.

I just got hearing aids too. From a famous movie, you figure out which one, preventing a disease that might kill me and mine is called "prudent planning" and not fear. At my age one does not fear death. Not doing anything to prevent a potentially lethal disease is called "stupidity".
    I don't conceal carry because I am afraid, I believe in prudent planning. I don't believe in stupidity. I do believe in Darwin.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    This is more than just a sickness, it's a power grab. If the vaccine was that great, why be afraid of those not vaccinated? If the vaccinated can still catch and transmit a virus, what's the difference? Everyone should be skeptical when we started out with 15 days to slow the spread because we were afraid hospitals would be overrun. Then they put sick people in with the most vulnerable, why? To pad the numbers? They knew this virus would killed people with comorbidities, so don't tell me they didn't know it would raise the death count. They have been talking about a resurgence in the fall for quite some time, but if that's so, why haven't they been putting money toward building facilities to house the sick? We can certainly throw away billions in a far off country.

They make this sickness, 'virus', sound like the the black plague, which killed off one third of the population in Europe, yet if my calculations are right, it's only been .057% of the world population. Don't get me started on how it was died with, not of point.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    This is more than just a sickness, it's a power grab. If the vaccine was that great, why be afraid of those not vaccinated? If the vaccinated can still catch and transmit a virus, what's the difference?
    You may be right about the power grab. Our politicians never miss an opportunity to use a disaster. In my local community 90+ % of those going into the ICU haven't been vaccinated. Yes vaccinated people are still catching it but most deaths are un-vaccinated. As I said, I believe in Darwin. If vaccinated people are more likely to die I am in trouble. If un-vaccinated people are more likely to die so be it. Someone else will teach me MIG.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You may be right about the power grab. Our politicians never miss an opportunity to use a disaster. In my local community 90+ % of those going into the ICU haven't been vaccinated. Yes vaccinated people are still catching it but most deaths are un-vaccinated. As I said, I believe in Darwin. If vaccinated people are more likely to die I am in trouble. If un-vaccinated people are more likely to die so be it. Someone else will teach me MIG.
    Sorry, can't piss on my grave yet.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Rabies kills 50,000 people every year too and we have a vaccine. We don't have a vaccine that works for TB or HIV. Flu vaccine is not very good.
    I am not arguing for lockdown or mandates. My belief is that the vaccines seem to be pretty effective without a lot of negatives. Take it if you want or don't. Accept the fact that as the virus mutates the vaccines will have to keep up and therefore change. When I got the pneumococcal vaccine years ago it covered 3 strains. Now it covers 23.
    Your 50K number of deaths from rabies is the global number. Even the CDC states only about 2 deaths a years from rabies since the 1960's.

So why would anyone think that vaccinating the population of a country with over 326 Million people, with a death rate of two people a year, be a good idea?

Rotor, I have to say, the more I am reading of your posts about vaccinations, and getting them, the weaker your argument for them gets.

And yes, forcing anyone for any reason to get vaccinated, is an infringement upon our freedoms.

What I do with my body, and what goes into it, should always be my choice. And using fear or intimidation to coerce people into complying with a vaccine is wrong.

And if you can't see that, then you either have no value of what freedom is, or you have a failure to understand what freedom is. Either is really sad.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gearhead_Gunsmith
    Top Bottom