• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    You know I own a sam7sf, made by Arsenal. Good gun. doesn't know shit about vaccines.
    I know a poster by the name of rotor that hasn’t grown up. How did I know you would resort to insults? I held back, was respectful and your source is government. My source is naturally subject to questioning.

A little more difference between us. You have no class. I have no respect for those that act like clowns and resort to to insults even when I was humble. Unlike you, I won’t hold this against someone. Hopefully you become a stronger person and when you do I’ll welcome you.

As for backing up sources I did. I provided what I believe. You provided a government source. I’m at the point if the cdc says something I’m going to question it. They aren’t stupid. There’s no reason for half of what they do with covid. It’s a Trojan horse. You provided a link that has no more proof than what I posted. I simply admitted it’s hard to back my source because it’s linked to Jeff rense. Then I predicted you would act like a I thought you would.
    Guns International

Last edited:

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I know a poster by the name of rotor that hasn’t grown up. How did I know you would resort to insults? I held back, was respectful and your source is government. My source is naturally subject to questioning.

A little more difference between us. You have no class. I have no respect for those that act like clowns and resort to to insults even when I was humble. Unlike you, I won’t hold this against someone. Hopefully you become a stronger person and when you do I’ll welcome you.
    Your Covid posts are not backed by facts. Let’s leave it at that. If your facts are wrong you may be pushing people to make a deadly decision. Graphene posts for example. Let people make their own choice without scare tactics.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Your Covid posts are not backed by facts. Let’s leave it at that. If your facts are wrong you may be pushing people to make a deadly decision. Graphene posts for example. Let people make their own choice without scare tactics.
    Read my first post. I felt this way. After the eventual anti vaccine talk picked up I shared my voice. You didn’t like it.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    In my first post on page one? I had an early post about the dangers of seeking opinions. For those reading and seeking opinions on getting a covid vaccine: This is divided into such extremes that Rotor is correct. This is why in my first post I made it clear to op I have no intention to share my opinion. Once this thread reached typical argumentative status I felt it ok to share. I still stand by my first post and to combine what Rotor mentioned. Make your own choice. We all feel our opinions are right but we have to be open we are wrong. With that said, Rotor, I think you act like a butt, but you need help with anything or want to get a beer you pm me anytime.

Something else for y’all reading to consider: I know there’s a lot of emotions thanks to politicians and well the world going to shit. Just try to remember to talk to each other right. Ain’t gotta be some snowflakes but going at each other’s throats is getting old.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Just to be clear, and I in no way want into y’all’s “discussion”, I never asked for anyone’s opinion. I just started a thread stating that my company is rumored to be ready to send out a memo which will mandate the vaccine. My main problem was the mandate, not so much the vaccine. If you have done your own research, and think that the vaccine is for you, great. Go get it. I have done my research, and I don’t believe the vaccine will do me one bit of good, and may be a negative. And mandating this, is a huge problem in my opinion. Our politicians start these things “with our best interest at heart” and they end up taking one more piece of our freedom. 20 years ago, this nation was attacked, and our government told us we needed to give up a little bit of privacy, in order to be ensure our freedoms. We are no safer, and have even less freedom. I don’t see a vaccine mandate as much different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Why are politicians and bill gates so invested in it?
    Money. No brainier to invest in a vaccine that it's guaranteed the government is going to pay for 990 million doses. Now they are saying you might have to have regular boosters so that'll be another guaranteed 330 million doses every 10 months or whatever.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Just to be clear, and I in no way want into y’all’s “discussion”, I never asked for anyone’s opinion. I just started a thread stating that my company is rumored to be ready to send out a memo which will mandate the vaccine. My main problem was the mandate, not so much the vaccine. If you have done your own research, and think that the vaccine is for you, great. Go get it. I have done my research, and I don’t believe the vaccine will do me one bit of good, and may be a negative. And mandating this, is a huge problem in my opinion. Our politicians start these things “with our best interest at heart” and they end up taking one more piece of our freedom. 20 years ago, this nation was attacked, and our government told us we needed to give up a little bit of privacy, in order to be ensure our freedoms. We are no safer, and have even less freedom. I don’t see a vaccine mandate as much different.

Our politicians starting something with the best interest in mind is laughable. Not trying to poke fun at ya but those folks are some evil people.

Like you I have come to the conclusion the vaccine is too risky. Lol I just waited until the smoke cleared to post more.

Problem is with sources now is even government ones are suspicious. People have every god given right to question stats. Should we trust the fbi or cia or the clintons? Trust big pharmaceuticals? They don’t have a good track record and let’s point out something very hypocritical...how many on this forum would dispute gun violence stats and claims provided by the government? How many threads does this site have and post with folks who know better? But suddenly the things getting swept under the rug with the vaccine are ok? Even if no graphene is in the Pfizer jab, why was it used at any point in time? To Rotors defense was it ever used? It’s all in what we believe at this point and how much government penis a person is willing to swallow.

I just wanted the thread to be respectful to your situation.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Our politicians starting something with the best interest in mind is laughable. Not trying to poke fun at ya but those folks are some evil people.

Like you I have come to the conclusion the vaccine is too risky. Lol I just waited until the smoke cleared to post more.

Problem is with sources now is even government ones are suspicious. People have every god given right to question stats. Should we trust the fbi or cia or the clintons? Trust big pharmaceuticals? They don’t have a good track record and let’s point out something very hypocritical...how many on this forum would dispute gun violence stats and claims provided by the government? How many threads does this site have and post with folks who know better? But suddenly the things getting swept under the rug with the vaccine are ok? Even if no graphene is in the Pfizer jab, why was it used at any point in time? To Rotors defense was it ever used? It’s all in what we believe at this point and how much government penis a person is willing to swallow.

I just wanted the thread to be respectful to your situation.
    I apologize for any personal remarks I made. Uncalled for on my part.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston

I'm in a similar situation.

No mandatory vaccination....yet. but the company is asking us all to disclose our vaccination status via a survey because a few of the customers that we serve are requesting vaccinated technicians.

I don't trust the Jab just yet. And don't think I really need it, I'm healthy and young.

But that's not my problem, I don't even like them asking me to disclose my status. It's a personal decision about my health, not something to put me on a list and disclose to our customers.

Add to the scenario they just fired a guy because he wasnt vaccinated, and wouldn't submit to twice a week covid testing for unvaccinated individuals required by the customer jobsite.
    They claim he wasn't fired, he was given a choice.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston

No mandatory vaccination....yet. but the company is asking us all to disclose our vaccination status via a survey because a few of the customers that we serve are requesting vaccinated technicians.

I don't trust the Jab just yet. And don't think I really need it, I'm healthy and young.

But that's not my problem, I don't even like them asking me to disclose my status. It's a personal decision about my health, not something to put me on a list and disclose to our customers.

Add to the scenario they just fired a guy because he wasnt vaccinated, and wouldn't submit to twice a week covid testing for unvaccinated individuals required by the customer jobsite.

My company did the “survey” 3 weeks ago. I ignored it, as did most of the unvaccinated. Then they wanted copies of our vax paperwork. If you didn’t provide proof, then you had to wear a mask, even though a vaccination didn’t prevent you from spreading it, only the “un clean” were required to wear a mask. Again, it was widely ignored. I go back to work tomorrow, after 3 days off, and I’m expecting the memo to be posted.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    We received an e-mail from company HQ about two months ago that basically said, while vaccination is not mandatory at this point it could be in the future. They also sent out a survey on our vaccination status. This survey asked for our first and last names and we were told it was mandatory to reply. Seems like a pressure tactic to me. Anyway, it was then that I decided to get the jab. I was in Walmart one day and just thought I would inquire about it, they gave me the first injection of Moderna on the spot. Just got the last dose on Monday. Honestly, I didn't want the vaccination as I'm pretty sure I've already had covid, just decided to get it over with and not get into some kind of confrontation with HR over this crap. I don't think it would cast a good light on me to be arguing with them over this. I've been with my company for over twenty years and I just can't see giving up my pay and benefits to start over again someplace else. I've got it pretty cushy working in infrastructure IT, plus I can't give up four day work weeks and working from home, I've become spoiled. For me it just isn't worth the argument, you'll have to weigh the pros and cons for yourself and then call it the way you see it.

They're requiring people *who work remotely* to get the shot? That's beyond fucked up. That's like Rutgers booting that student who only attended online classes because he didn't get his shots. Even if you go down the rabbit hole of allowing them to mandate medical procedures for those who work in an office or at company or client facilities, if you're working from home you don't even need to get dressed to work, why the hell would you need to get a shot if you don't even go to the office?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

I refused to answer my company's inquiry on vaccination status. So far, nothing has changed.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    I refused to answer my company's inquiry on vaccination status. So far, nothing has changed.
    I and a bunch of my coworkers have also refused to answer.
    Manager keeps sending out emails with escalating threats, but the survey itself says that failure to answer and they will assume unvaccinated, so they have their answer already.

I should add that one even vaccinated coworkers are on board with not answering. One guy I know did answer " decline to state" even though he is vaccinated.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    We received an e-mail from company HQ about two months ago that basically said, while vaccination is not mandatory at this point it could be in the future. They also sent out a survey on our vaccination status. This survey asked for our first and last names and we were told it was mandatory to reply. Seems like a pressure tactic to me. Anyway, it was then that I decided to get the jab. I was in Walmart one day and just thought I would inquire about it, they gave me the first injection of Moderna on the spot. Just got the last dose on Monday. Honestly, I didn't want the vaccination as I'm pretty sure I've already had covid, just decided to get it over with and not get into some kind of confrontation with HR over this crap. I don't think it would cast a good light on me to be arguing with them over this. I've been with my company for over twenty years and I just can't see giving up my pay and benefits to start over again someplace else. I've got it pretty cushy working in infrastructure IT, plus I can't give up four day work weeks and working from home, I've become spoiled. For me it just isn't worth the argument, you'll have to weigh the pros and cons for yourself and then call it the way you see it.
    Are you fully remote? Or just working a few days a week from home

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    They're requiring people *who work remotely* to get the shot? That's beyond fucked up. That's like Rutgers booting that student who only attended online classes because he didn't get his shots. Even if you go down the rabbit hole of allowing them to mandate medical procedures for those who work in an office or at company or client facilities, if you're working from home you don't even need to get dressed to work, why the hell would you need to get a shot if you don't even go to the office?
    I fill a critical role at my job and I am a full remote employee. I already told my manager if it becomes mandatory I am gone. The contracting world is full of remote opportunities that dont require this bullshit and I wouldn’t be upset about the giant pay increase either

I am waiting to see if our CEO goes back on his current route which is only strongly encouraging the vaccine. Our attrition rate this year for employee retention is awful so that is probably helping. I see absolutely zero reason I should get it. I interact with my co workers through a screen and a phone

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    They want us to eventually return to the office which was planned for the end of August, that fell through though after my boss came down with the china flu, lol. They've since removed the date from our calendars, no word on when we are supposed to return so far. They've told us that we will have the option of only working at the office for three days out of the week once or if we return which is great news for me. I honestly don't see why they need us to return to the office at all, we've proven ourselves effective at working remotely. I can't find a single job that any of us could do better in person at the office than we could from home. We have our phones set up for conference calls, we have access to all of the servers and files we need, I just don't see the point of being there. If they are so concerned about us spreading the china flu then they should just leave us the way we are. I guess they feel we have it too easy working from home, funny since a lot of them will just get up and leave early or not show up at all. Got to keep the workers in line and lower than they are.

Last edited:

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Are you fully remote? Or just working a few days a week from home
    Fully remote since it all started, we were supposed to return in August but my boss got the china flu. No word on when we'll return now, we will have the option of only working three days out of the week when or if we return. I just don't see why we need to be there at all.

Reactions: MTA
    Top Bottom