• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Let me ask a question on this test since you have to dumb it down for us minorities.
    Be you white black or whatever dem or rep is our country falling smooth apart? Yes or no?
    You and I can sit back and arm chair qb this bs all day. But what does it change? You can secretly hate me I can secretly hate you behind a keyboard all the live long day,
    But end we all answer to the creator. So who gives a shit who is crashing our country, the question is what are we going to do about it. Your kids my kids grandkids your grandkids (that we you and I claims to love so much) are going to have to live in the fallout of this shit.
    So this is what we leave them? My how enlightened we have become.
    We want peace, but no one is willing to acknowledge peace ain't free. Every one want equality
    But we still gather in cliques. We want justice but when the law don't work the way we wish its bullshit. Why please explain this to me.
    We say we don't want a race war but what are we as God's children and Americans doing to stop it? So please explain it to this minority that have to be talked to in a dumbed down manner, oh great enlightened ones,
    I served my country for all. And will die for mine (that means you and yours for people i don't know or even met) enough with the party bullshit if we don't come together we die alone

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    You don't strike me as the kind that needs anything dummed down. And you are right, if we don't stop devideing ourselves over stupid shit, we're in trouble.
    I've found that when you require the same from all, those that want to achieve will. Those that don't want to, won't. Ethnicity or religion have very little to do with it. Stupidity and laziness are color blind. They infect indiscriminatly.

from an idgit coffeeholic

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    You don't strike me as the kind that needs anything dummed down. And you are right, if we don't stop devideing ourselves over stupid shit, we're in trouble.
    I've found that when you require the same from all, those that want to achieve will. Those that don't want to, won't. Ethnicity or religion have very little to do with it. Stupidity and laziness are color blind. They infect indiscriminatly.

now sir I will fight beside you any time, man this stuff has to end cause we as people and a country are fading fast. And i have a grand baby that i want to see grow up without as much of this bs as possible. How can I face him on my death bed and look him in the eyes and say this is what we as a people left you to fix.
    That sir would be to the shame of us all.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I feel the same about my kids, and the grandkids I don't have yet.
    No, the shame goes to those that don't care or try. Or those that fight to insure the bullshit continues for their own personal gain, or what they think they will get.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    We have in office, elected twice now, the most racist, divisive president in our modern history.

The guy is disgusting and Eric Holder is disgusting. They are the equivalent of Jesse and Al and are doing as much as they can to push the racial divide in America. It is apparent that they want a race war, I'm sure they have al ulterior motive for this.
    I don't have the answer, all I can do is vote when I get the chance.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    We have in office, elected twice now, the most racist, divisive president in our modern history.

The guy is disgusting and Eric Holder is disgusting. They are the equivalent of Jesse and Al and are doing as much as they can to push the racial divide in America. It is apparent that they want a race war, I'm sure they have al ulterior motive for this.
    I don't have the answer, all I can do is vote when I get the chance.
    Tru dat but guess what side i fight with

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Tru dat but guess what side i fight with

I don't plan on fighting on one side or the other.
    If its a race war, then I don't have a dog in that fight.

I just want to be left out of it but if me or my family is threatened I will respond with force regardless of what color the aggressors are.

Last edited:

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Let me ask a question on this test since you have to dumb it down for us minorities.
    Be you white black or whatever dem or rep is our country falling smooth apart? Yes or no?
    You and I can sit back and arm chair qb this bs all day. But what does it change? You can secretly hate me I can secretly hate you behind a keyboard all the live long day,
    But end we all answer to the creator. So who gives a shit who is crashing our country, the question is what are we going to do about it. Your kids my kids grandkids your grandkids (that we you and I claims to love so much) are going to have to live in the fallout of this shit.
    We want peace, but no one is willing to acknowledge peace ain't free. Every one want equality
    But we still gather in cliques. We want justice but when the law don't work the way we wish its bullshit. Why please explain this to me.
    We say we don't want a race war but what are we as God's children and Americans doing to stop it? So please explain it to this minority that have to be talked to in a dumbed down manner, oh great enlightened ones,
    I served my country for all. And will die for mine (that means you and yours for people i don't know or even met) enough with the party bullshit if we don't come together we die alone

The media is the biggest culprit of all, as others have pointed out in this thread. They thrive off creating division.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I don't plan on fighting on one side or the other.
    If its a race war, then I don't have a dog in that fight.

I just want to be left out of it but if me or my family is threatened I will respond with force regardless of what color the aggressors are.
    ok that's what I meant to say

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    The media is the biggest culprit of all, as others have pointed out in this thread. They thrive off creating division.
    This. "Unarmed black teen shot by white cop in the back with arms up surrendering". That is so far from the truth but that's the narrative cnn has been pushing. They had an article the other day that said all whites are racist, some just don't realize.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    This. "Unarmed black teen shot by white cop in the back with arms up surrendering". That is so far from the truth but that's the narrative cnn has been pushing. They had an article the other day that said all whites are racist, some just don't realize.
    Some know better

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Oh and remember when they called Jorge Zimmerman a "white Latino"? Media (democrat party) are orchestrating these racial protests. I bet democrat groups are behind organizing them.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    itchin,

Anti-American/FAR LEFT groups are promoting class/race divisions, 24/365.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    breaking contact,

Isn't that "special"??? ======> I wonder what MORON hired the robber???

yours, satx

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas

I have been absent from the site for a while, glad to be back among good folks. Dude, I know Vaquero can post some enlightened stuff, but this my friend is one of the best posts I have read on here in my opinion. I regretfully never served, but know that I would stand beside and die beside any of you guys if it came down to it. Your a good man, I can say from this one post that yopu dont need anything "dumbed down" to you.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Its not the media, they are only the enabler for Obama and and all his pals.

To echo kyle "what are we going to do about?" The real answer is NOT MUCH. Fact is there is little we can do because we are fighting the government. Lets see I own a company, we do business across state lines, do I need an IRS audit, no, I run a honest and legit business, do I want one, hell no,chances are and previous audit exp is they will owe me money, but the work, hassle and headache along with costs I do not need, nor do I need it the next year and the year after etc etc.

I am also busy as hell in life and have little time. What can I do? I have thought on this for years and outside of letters and telephone calls to my reps in DC there is very little. I do teach a class on how to write your Congressman a letter and have it work! I am politically active, I write OpEds for several newspapers (political).

The system as built by our founders, was based upon HONESTY, ethics, integrity, transparency and that is GONE!

Lets put it in the Dim mindset in context: We can win ANY ARGUMENT with anyone, anytime, no experience needed. LIE then deny you lied, repeat till its deflected on to whether or not I lied NOT the subject that was to be debated...

Obama on tape 21 times saying he could not write and EO on immigration because he is not the Emperor of America. When asked if he ever said such a thing he said NO, never! We cannot win against this opponent unless its on the battlefield...

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    That wasn't pointed at vac by any means. But to the pusedo intellectuals out there,
    Saying what's wrong with the world but giving us as a nation a way to fix it.
    I have no respect for anyone who can but doesn't, what ever the color. Then wants to cry when the well runs dry. My money is tied up in this nonsense just like yours.
    Some time i am ashamed of my people. Where is the dignity, pride? The wherewithal,
    That we as a nation should have, until we find that we are guaranteed to fail

Top Bottom