• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    It In't just "your people", or ours. To many people period have no pride or dignity anymore. They don't even know what it is.
    I don't feel shame for the actions of anyone else. Maybe pity, because they will lose more than me. I have no control over the actions of anyone.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic
    ARJ Defense ad

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    That wasn't pointed at vac by any means. But to the pusedo intellectuals out there,
    Saying what's wrong with the world but giving us as a nation a way to fix it.
    I have no respect for anyone who can but doesn't, what ever the color. Then wants to cry when the well runs dry. My money is tied up in this nonsense just like yours.
    Some time i am ashamed of my people. Where is the dignity, pride? The wherewithal,
    That we as a nation should have, until we find that we are guaranteed to fail

Oh I know it wasn't pointed at Vac. I was just saying that he posts some very insightful stuff sometimes, and I enjoy a lot of his posts. But you hit the nail on the head with your post man, just saying. As far as fixing the nation goes.....I think it is up to folks just like you and me, getting others to see what is going on, and hopefully making a difference.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    White folk have plenty of problems as well. It comes down to the thing we arent allowed to discuss on the forum. People being broken and in need of something bigger. Thats the honest truth and that's the way out. PM me if you'd like to discuss.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Anyone that think whites aren't just as stupid, greedy or lazy as any other, come work at walmart for awhile.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Let me ask a question on this test since you have to dumb it down for us minorities.
    Be you white black or whatever dem or rep is our country falling smooth apart? Yes or no?
    Since I posted the test Dumbing down I'll reply Kyle. Is it not a fact that indeed certain tests have been made easier for certain folks to be able to pass? Just that fact alone infuriates me do to the fact it eliminates fairness for all to get those jobs. The 90's were the worst as I saw it first hand with Inferior candidates getting jobs just based on skin color. I don't hate them for that, I blame the people that set the system up for it to happen. But why does it offend you when I posted that fact if it does or didn't apply to your life? I could care less every time the word cracker or derogatory remarks are used towards caucasion/white folks etc.
    You and I can sit back and arm chair qb this bs all day. But what does it change?
    What does it matter typing all kinds of nonsense as we all do on these forums, they're just opinions we all do give
    You can secretly hate me I can secretly hate you behind a keyboard all the live long day,?
    I don't hate you, I've paid attention to whom you are here and had a respect for you and all the hard work you've done and things you've accomplished. Yes there are things and people I LOATHE for doing what they've done to RUIN this Country! I base my opinion and likes on peoples actions NOT their skin color. There are PLENTY of white trash out there killing this Country....
    But end we all answer to the creator. So who gives a shit who is crashing our country, the question is what are we going to do about it.
    I and many here give a sh-t on whom is crashing our country!! If you don't know who your Enemy is..... How you gonna stop them?
    Your kids my kids grandkids your grandkids (that we you and I claims to love so much) are going to have to live in the fallout of this shit.
    You are correct and I know guys like you and I did not create this mess. I'll just bet you got out of school, did your military time/duty, moved on to a work career, been paying taxes and still working today like most here. We did not create this mess but do have to figure out how to fight and beat down those wrecking this country.

Every one want equality
    But we still gather in cliques.
    Call it what you will, but yes I did pick a side.... The hard working Tax paying citizen side whom made and still makes this Country what it is. Anyone else out there not contributing to make this a better place then they found it are the other side as far as i'm concerned. We all cannot just get along because we all don't have the same agenda for this country. Thus, the current administration we all here Loathe etc...
    We say we don't want a race war but what are we as God's children and Americans doing to stop it?
    All I can do is vote and donate time to campaigns to elect folks that are actually good for this country
    So please explain it to this minority that have to be talked to in a dumbed down manner, oh great enlightened ones,
    Again why do you feel it was directed towards you? My intent was not to offend you, it was to make a point. And YES I laugh at ALL races to include mine.
    I served my country for all. And will die for mine (that means you and yours for people i don't know or even met) enough with the party bullshit if we don't come together we die alone
    I too served as a lot of folks did here. I will and would fight side by side with most all here to do what it takes to save or way of life. As far as parties, Do you really believe the Left leaning hardcore nut jobs now in office anywhere will ever change their views on where this country needs to go. Look at everything they've voted in and passed just in the last decade. There's no changing them or getting along with them, We are at WAR with them.... And Yes Republicans have also voted in policies that have hurt this Country. BUT NOTHING at the rate the LOONY LIBTERDS have in the past 2 decades....

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Since I posted the test Dumbing down I'll reply Kyle. Is it not a fact that indeed certain tests have been made easier for certain folks to be able to pass? Just that fact alone infuriates me do to the fact it eliminates fairness for all to get those jobs. The 90's were the worst as I saw it first hand with Inferior candidates getting jobs just based on skin color. I don't hate them for that, I blame the people that set the system up for it to happen. But why does it offend you when I posted that fact if it does or didn't apply to your life? I could care less every time the word cracker or derogatory remarks are used towards caucasion/white folks etc.
    What does it matter typing all kinds of nonsense as we all do on these forums, they're just opinions we all do give I don't hate you, I've paid attention to whom you are here and had a respect for you and all the hard work you've done and things you've accomplished. Yes there are things and people I LOATHE for doing what they've done to RUIN this Country! I base my opinion and likes on peoples actions NOT their skin color. There are PLENTY of white trash out there killing this Country....
    I and many here give a sh-t on whom is crashing our country!! If you don't know who your Enemy is..... How you gonna stop them? You are correct and I know guys like you and I did not create this mess. I'll just bet you got out of school, did your military time/duty, moved on to a work career, been paying taxes and still working today like most here. We did not create this mess but do have to figure out how to fight and beat down those wrecking this country.

Call it what you will, but yes I did pick a side.... The hard working Tax paying citizen side whom made and still makes this Country what it is. Anyone else out there not contributing to make this a better place then they found it are the other side as far as i'm concerned. We all cannot just get along because we all don't have the same agenda for this country. Thus, the current administration we all here Loathe etc...
    All I can do is vote and donate time to campaigns to elect folks that are actually good for this country Again why do you feel it was directed towards you? My intent was not to offend you, it was to make a point. And YES I laugh at ALL races to include mine.
    I too served as a lot of folks did here. I will and would fight side by side with most all here to do what it takes to save or way of life. As far as parties, Do you really believe the Left leaning hardcore nut jobs now in office anywhere will ever change their views on where this country needs to go. Look at everything they've voted in and passed just in the last decade. There's no changing them or getting along with them, We are at WAR with them.... And Yes Republicans have also voted in policies that have hurt this Country. BUT NOTHING at the rate the LOONY LIBTERDS have in the past 2 decades....
    Hey my man this was not personal at all towards you sir I was just venting over the place we are in in general. So sorry if I offended you sir. I know it was not a personal attack. Just frustrated was all.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Hey my man this was not personal at all towards you sir I was just venting over the place we are in in general. So sorry if I offended you sir. I know it was not a personal attack. Just frustrated was all.
    COME ON Kyle I took no offense my friend.:usflag: You brought up some GREAT points and I just wanted to elaborate. There's a lot of folks whom won't speak their mind due to P.C. You and I are not one of them.:flag:

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I didn't mean to seem to imply I was talking about minorities with my Darwinism comment. I was talking about welfare, "too big to fail", dumbing down tests etc. I in no way meant minorities are in anyway less intelligent than anyone. I'm sorry if anyone took it as such.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    The media is the biggest culprit of all, as others have pointed out in this thread. They thrive off creating division.

Which will be the case as long as "every man" has the right to vote, ultimately allowing politicians/political parties to divide and pander.

That won't be changing any time soon, despite that it wasn't intended by those who set up this experiment in self government.

Nothing to do with race or gender. Felons can't vote, and neither should those who pay no taxes, don't serve their country in some manner, or those whose sole support is based entirely on government assistance.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Felons can't vote, and neither should those who pay no taxes, don't serve their country in some manner, or those whose sole support is based entirely on government assistance.
    I believe you should NOT have the right to vote if You pay no taxes,(obviously exceptions for retired, students, impaired and cannot work etc.) and you are on welfare or govmnt/state assistance. Getting some sort of assistance is a conflict of interests due to you can vote in someone looking to give you more stuff..... Once you are off assistance you may vote again providing you pay taxes!

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    That wasn't pointed at vac by any means. But to the pusedo intellectuals out there,
    Saying what's wrong with the world but giving us as a nation a way to fix it.
    I have no respect for anyone who can but doesn't, what ever the color. Then wants to cry when the well runs dry. My money is tied up in this nonsense just like yours.
    Some time i am ashamed of my people. Where is the dignity, pride? The wherewithal,
    That we as a nation should have, until we find that we are guaranteed to fail
    America is no longer a melting pot. Fewer and fewer folks see themselves as Americans, they are prefixes- American, that must chance but the likelihood of it changing is nil, in fact its getting worse. All this began when the govt began granting special rights and privileges to every minority group it could identify; resulting in nothing but divisiveness...but its part of the plan to divide America.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I didn't mean to seem to imply I was talking about minorities with my Darwinism comment. I was talking about welfare, "too big to fail", dumbing down tests etc. I in no way meant minorities are in anyway less intelligent than anyone. I'm sorry if anyone took it as such.
    I didn't it was just rage against the machine. We know each other way too long
    to take offense to this, this is one of the few places we can speak our minds.
    That's what makes this place as cool as a fan

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    America is no longer a melting pot. Fewer and fewer folks see themselves as Americans, they are prefixes- American, that must chance but the likelihood of it changing is nil, in fact its getting worse. All this began when the govt began granting special rights and privileges to every minority group it could identify; resulting in nothing but divisiveness...but its part of the plan to divide America.

If America is still a melting pot, we're about 50% slag right now.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I didn't it was just rage against the machine. We know each other way too long
    to take offense to this, this is one of the few places we can speak our minds.
    That's what makes this place as cool as a fan
    I knew you didn't. I should have explained better. Right after the dumbing down tests post I should have typed more to include welfare, enviromentalism, bailouts, etc. Not for us but for the folks reading that don't really know us.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I believe you should NOT have the right to vote if You pay no taxes,(obviously exceptions for retired, students, impaired and cannot work etc.) and you are on welfare or govmnt/state assistance. Getting some sort of assistance is a conflict of interests due to you can vote in someone looking to give you more stuff..... Once you are off assistance you may vote again providing you pay taxes!

For the the countless many looking to profit from/game/take advantage of the system, "exceptions" is the camel sticking his nose under the tent...

Top Bottom