• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    It sounds like everyone settled on the 2nd Saturday of each month. That would make the first one March 10.

Unless anyone speaks up otherwise, it's March 10th @ Elm Fork @ 9am. I'll call before to see if I can reserve a bay, and if not I'll get there when they open at 8am.

Navyguy mentioned that others have reserved a bay. I'm assuming they need some sort of ballpark head count to do that. Who all is in for March 10th?

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    I will be there as well. I will try to make it as close to 8 AM as possible but I live on the other side of Dallas county. Oh, and heathens are welcome, too.

-Glen, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    As much as I would LOVE to make this, apparently my daughter has an all day riding competition. Wife will handle that, but it leaves me w/ the 4-year old boy and he's too young to drag to the range.

So next month, I hope.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I've called Elm Fork several times this week, and have yet to have them answer the phone (972-556-0164). There's also no answering machine.:banghead:

I looked at the weather for tomorrow. It's supposed to be high 40s with a 70% chance of rain in the morning. I don't think we're going to be fighting for bays I'm still going to show up at 8am and grab a bay. I haven't been there in quite a while, but pretty sure the pistol bays are covered.

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    Did anyone other than MH make it out this morning? I wound up working late yesterday and did not have time to buy any range ammo as I had planned.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Did anyone other than MH make it out this morning? I wound up working late yesterday and did not have time to buy any range ammo as I had planned.

Army 1911 and Rum Runner made it. Others, who will not be named (but are captured for posterity in this thread), developed a case of [fill in the blank]-itis

The weather was a little better than expected. Got to shoot some cool eastern bloc guns as well as some nice 1911s (thanks guys!). Tested out my Lone Wolf conversion barrel for the Glock and ran through a few hundred rounds of .22 in the old Colt Targetsman. Got to meet a couple of the guys from the forum.

All-in-all a pretty fun morning.

Top Bottom