• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Good times. Army 1911 had defective targets tho, the red part in the center kept falling out. You sure wouldn't pick out Mexican Hippie based on his name. I lived up to mine tho, came home with some Cap Morgan Private Stock and Sailor Jerry.
    ARJ Defense ad

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Glad you guys had a good time. I'll make some of these meets down the road if you continue them and things work out.

Yeah, Army can shoot. But don't count out the Navy.... LOL

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    Cool, glad you got together with others. I picked up some range ammo today when I went out for lunch so I am set for the next outing. Picked up some 9mm, .38+P, .357 mag, and even a few 7mm Rem Mag at Academy in Dallas. I hope to make the next outing.

-Glen, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Good times. Army 1911 had defective targets tho, the red part in the center kept falling out. You sure wouldn't pick out Mexican Hippie based on his name. I lived up to mine tho, came home with some Cap Morgan Private Stock and Sailor Jerry.

It's my hacker name for the interwebz

Y'all were both killing it. I was just shooting to test functionality, that's my story and I"m sticking to it

Would be great seeing a few more of y'all next time too.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    today is my friday and i'm going to try and get an hour or so out there tomorrow - but my spousal unit may have other plans...so the 12th may very well be a good day....i'm on the golf course this saturday

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    Friend of mine is leaving to travel the world and I'll be at his farewell party that day. Next time for sure... hopefully :-o

srstaff

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Frisco
    Is anyone going to make it on the 12th? If so, what time would you be meeting and how long do you typically shoot? I've been wanting to check out Elm Fork and this might be a good reason to do so sooner than later...

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Unfortunately I can't make it. My mother in law is in her late 70s and had some medical issues come up. My wife is taking her in tomorrow so I'm at home with the kids for probably most of the day.

srstaff

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Frisco
    Hoping a few more can make it this month. I couldn't before, but I'm open this time around. How did it go last time? Everyone just bring handguns or were there rifles in there as well?

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    Hoping a few more can make it this month. I couldn't before, but I'm open this time around. How did it go last time? Everyone just bring handguns or were there rifles in there as well?

I'll be bringing my handguns and my H&K UMP conversion :)

Top Bottom