• rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Will there be jello shots and hookers?
    And blow!
    Im a possible....might be heading to BOTW that day to re-sight my rifle on the steel. Want to zero it at 200 and dietz doesn't have steel :/

sent from: wait, where am I!?
    LS has the 300 yard targets. It's nice not having to EVER cease fire to reset or replace targets there. They do have a lane for paper as well.

Wife and I are going to work in pistols this Saturday at LS. If you guys make it to LS on the 17th we will come meet you. I think she thinks I'm only going to meet darmi-barreta though. She thinks I was flirting because I called her a tranny...
    ARJ Defense ad

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    And blow!

LS has the 300 yard targets. It's nice not having to EVER cease fire to reset or replace targets there. They do have a lane for paper as well.

Wife and I are going to work in pistols this Saturday at LS. If you guys make it to LS on the 17th we will come meet you. I think she thinks I'm only going to meet darmi-barreta though. She thinks I was flirting because I called her a tranny...
    dammit son - I've got a pile of sh!t to give to you. Drive your ass out there.

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I'm in but not for Dietz. That's a 45 minute drive each way.... That's a babysitting logistics nightmare!

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    This place?

http://dietzgunshop.com/

dietzville.jpg

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Aw man. If we do Dietz then I won't be able to bring the wife. Might be able to bring one of my daughters though

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Aw man. If we do Dietz then I won't be able to bring the wife. Might be able to bring one of my daughters though

I would like to do a LS date in the future.

Maybe pick a date a few weeks or so from now and then start a new thread here. I'm sure you can get a group of us together for it.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

Bring her.
    I'll have a couple of. 22LR pistols she can shoot all she wants.

Set up a date/time for Lone Star for another weekend. I've never been there and would like to try it out.

c.tiberius

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    I feel like this would be a great time for me to come and drool at your guys guns without getting the stinky eyes on me:)) I'll just smile and wave and don't bother you :)) I'm new to USA , new to Texas but in love with firearms. I could bring my marlin 60 .22 but I might get laughed at.

using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I feel like this would be a great time for me to come and drool at your guys guns without getting the stinky eyes on me:)) I'll just smile and wave and don't bother you :)) I'm new to USA , new to Texas but in love with firearms. I could bring my marlin 60 .22 but I might get laughed at.

using Tapatalk

Come on out and join us.

Top Bottom