• robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Opens at 10:00, I'll be there at 9:59. Y'all are making my range bags heavier. I need a Radio Flyer to haul my stuff from the truck to the range.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I feel like this would be a great time for me to come and drool at your guys guns without getting the stinky eyes on me:)) I'll just smile and wave and don't bother you :)) I'm new to USA , new to Texas but in love with firearms. I could bring my marlin 60 .22 but I might get laughed at.
    using Tapatalk
    NEIN! Das ist Unglaublich. Don't know where you're from, but I'll bring a couple of bags of guns to shoot. Ammo is on me.

c.tiberius

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    NEIN! Das ist Unglaublich. Don't know where you're from, but I'll bring a couple of bags of guns to shoot. Ammo is on me.

Thank you sir... I'll be there on time and you'll know it's me because I might be the only one there with a Eastern European accent. (From Romania).
    Thank you so much you all.

using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I'll be there at 10am as well.

When you get there post up that you've arrived and some way to ID yourself, like the color of jacket, so we can see you.
    its not a large area.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I'll be there at 10am as well.

When you get there post up that you've arrived and some way to ID yourself, like the color of jacket, so we can see you.
    its not a large area.

Just look for the ford pickup. With rifle cases stacked to the roof of the cab. That's moonpie.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I feel like this would be a great time for me to come and drool at your guys guns without getting the stinky eyes on me:)) I'll just smile and wave and don't bother you :)) I'm new to USA , new to Texas but in love with firearms. I could bring my marlin 60 .22 but I might get laughed at.

using Tapatalk
    I love my Model 60!! Nothing to laugh at at all... believe me, this group is pretty laid back, more then happy to have new folks join us at the range.

Never been on a TGT range day. I might get out, what time are you kicking off? Is there a range area where you get together?

It's good to see new people trying to join the range days.

Just look for the ford pickup. With rifle cases stacked to the roof of the cab. That's moonpie.

Or.........Find the one true southpaw and you will have found us. :p

Not happening for me.

:spank:

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I'll bust out my TGT hat and shirt, just for the occasion. Y'all want to start out on the pistol or rifle range?

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Ehhhh... Don't know if I'll be able to go or not :-/

If I do I might bring out one or two of my girls and will have to hang out with them mostly but I'd love to say hi to everyone.

Also, I have some ammo I can't use. About 22 rounds of 303. About 17 are remington and a few are milsurp. Free to whoever wants them.

And I have a box of 32naa and a box of 9x23win. Both free to whoever wants them. Let me know and I'll bring them out.

Oh, and a low profile scope mount for a mini-14.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Ehhhh... Don't know if I'll be able to go or not :-/

If I do I might bring out one or two of my girls and will have to hang out with them mostly but I'd love to say hi to everyone.

Also, I have some ammo I can't use. About 22 rounds of 303. About 17 are remington and a few are milsurp. Free to whoever wants them.

And I have a box of 32naa and a box of 9x23win. Both free to whoever wants them. Let me know and I'll bring them out.

Oh, and a low profile scope mount for a mini-14.

Bring'em. I'll be bringing several .22lr's and other fun low recoil toys the chillrens can shoot. Ammo on me.

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Just ironed out the plan with the wife. Definitely coming. Maybe bringing the girls if they want to come (one will for sure), my wife isn't coming :-(

Top Bottom