• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I might as well bring out the AK I suppose. The girls don't like that one though because its too loud. I don't have any rounds loaded for the arisaka and I'm going to tap a mount to it tonight but don't have a scope yet. I might bring one of my 9s just for giggles
    Guns International

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I didn't plan this very well... I'm getting my old cz-52 back from my ex wife's brother soon. Maybe that will come to the next range day

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Is everyone welcome? I don't have a lot of ammo.
    Homer? You been smoking crack? I've already loaded up about a 50 lb bag of ammo. I never go to the range with more than I or my friends are willing to shoot. In other words, get your ass out there.

c.tiberius

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    Yes. Come on out.

I just got orders to bring the blackpowder revolvers. Will bring the .22lr's and a couple light caliber long guns.
    e7ee97b61461cf8e587b4a0663f8ca93.jpg

I'll bring these for whoever wants to shoot there. At least to contribute with some ammo if I get to shoot your 22's

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Yes. Come on out.

I just got orders to bring the blackpowder revolvers. Will bring the .22lr's and a couple light caliber long guns.
    What caliber black powders? Might you be interested in trading for some black powder? Think I still have a half pound or so and maybe some 454 balls. Might have some primers and some bore butter too but I'd have to look.

Also, do you cast balls? I have a little scrap lead you can have.

My daughter is excited to shoot. One girl coming with me isn't allowed to shoot though. She's not old enough. She's only coming to get out of the wife's hair for a while and get used to being around guns/range.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    What caliber black powders? Might you be interested in trading for some black powder? Think I still have a half pound or so and maybe some 454 balls. Might have some primers and some bore butter too but I'd have to look.

Also, do you cast balls? I have a little scrap lead you can have.

My daughter is excited to shoot. One girl coming with me isn't allowed to shoot though. She's not old enough. She's only coming to get out of the wife's hair for a while and get used to being around guns/range.

Yes I can use that!
    Mill bring a .22 that has an adjustable stock for the little one

Top Bottom